How many times a week do you go to bed without washing your face??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even wanna go there--I really try-but sometimes I just don't take the time. This is my worst sin. LOL (yeah right)

I won't go to bed without washing my face. I can't sleep until it's done. My face would feel too gross the next day.

I can say I clean my face nearly everyday - I don't wash it tho. I use cleanser, toners and makeup wipes daily.

Only times I don't do it is when I haven't worn makeup or am beyond extremely tired and way too lazy to not remove my makeup (which is rare but has happen now that I'm sick). But those days are far in between. So I voted 1-2, simply for the days that I don't wear makeup.

I always wash no matter what, mainly because I've been doing it that way since I was really young. Also, I'm prone to breakouts.

I never go to bed without washing my face, not even if i come home at 3am drunk haha i automatically go into the bathroom and wash my face lol

I don't wash my face with a face wash before going to bed. I only wash it 5 or 6 times during the day with plain water and I'm acne free
smile.gif

i never wash my face before bed. i wear bare minerals, and use an awesome cleanser in the morning (purity made simple from philosophy). i wake up with black smudged all over my eyes, but i don't care. the more i wash my face the more irritated it gets, so once a day in the shower is good for me.

Whenever I don't wash my face at night, I always get an awful breakout. So, I love my (currently clear!) skin too much to have that happen again.

NEVER, unless I'm sleeping over at someone's house after a houseparty ...we tend to stay up the whole night & sleep around 2 hours after 7 am, so I never find the chance to wash my face then : p

I never go to bed without washing my face. I dedicate time in the morning and evening to clean my face.

i go to bed without washing my face like once a month. all it takes is one night for a huge zit to pop up. ughhh

too many =D

i know it's not good, but i just don't have energy for cleaning my face... >.<

i need to get better =D

I'm religious about washing my face before bed.

I can sleep comfortably knowing the makeup is all off.

I dunno... 3-4 maybe?

I never break out if I forget, so it doesn't really matter. I try to shower every day so it usually gets washed away soon enough.

Back