How many times a week do you go to bed without washing your face??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always go to bed without washing my face, actually i'm bout to go to sleep now and still have on falsies.

I NEVER ever go to sleep w/o washing my face. Alot of guys I know never wash their face and their skin is great. hahaha

I would never dream of going to bed without washing my face, my face is such an oil pit by the end of the day even without makeup. Combined with makeup, it's a breeding bed for nasties.

Always, I brush my teeth and wash my face every night before going to bed
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I have to rip my face off I don't wash it before bed. Even if I'm drunk I crawl to the sink and scrub! I completely agree with you! I could be so drunk I'd be falling over and still lean over the sink to wash my face! LOL. Thank goodness I rarely drink anymore though. I have extremely oily skin, so if I don't wash I feel like a oil slick.

I never ever ever ever go to bed without washing my face... I'd drive myself crazy thinking about it while lying in bed! I'm so dedicated to my skin care that one time, I was so drunk (think lots and lots of puking and barely able to walk) that I managed to get to my sink, wash my face, AND smear benzoyl peroxide all over my face LOL!

My only exceptions are if I know i'm going to a party where i'll be staying the night, which in that case, I won't put any makeup on my face until night time when I leave.. so that when I do sleep in my makeup, I'll be wearing it on my face for the same amount of hours as I'd do in a normal day.
smile.gif

I'm bad... I wash maybe once or twice a week. But then again I have less breakouts this way. If I wash every day twice a day, I have huge breakouts. If I wash once a day (mornings) then my acne doesn't seem to crop up much at all.

this topic let me recall my grandmon, she alway wash the face and make up again before go to bed

Lol, lately I haven't been washing my face on the weekends. Bad I know. I blame the alcohol. Lol. I probably won't be washing it tonight
wink.gif

I selected 1-2 times per week because I want to faithfully use a retinol product I have, but I also crash and burn after getting kids to bed and may not do it more often on occasion. Gotta say, since I've been using MMU, I don't worry about breakouts and failure to wash my face as much as I would if I were still using liquid or cream makeup.

I put down 3-4 because I've been crazy busy lately (senior year in high school! college apps!). Usually I'd make an attempt, but sometimes I can barely make it up stairs before collapsing into my bed.

I always wash my face before bed. When I was a teenager I'd go out clubbing or whatever and be too tired or drunk to wash my makeup off and it ruined my sheets with non-removable makeup stains.

I never ever go to bed anymore without washing it. I try to do it before I get too tired and feel like I cant be bothered.

Back