How many times a week do you go to bed without washing your face??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends if I'm wearing makeup or not. If I am (which is 9/10) I do wash or I can't sleep properly :/ Its always on the back of my mind lol

Oooh never if I can absolutely help it. (although I'm sure there are a few nights a month that I'll fall asleep on the couch, wake up at 2am and just stumble off to bed)

Never!

What's interesting, though, is my mother, who just passed away at 72, always went to bed w/o washing her face and she literally had the skin of someone half her age. People could never believe she was as old as she said. Go figure. Her secret was perhaps that never in her entire life had she been an outdoors person, not even as a kid.

Never, well at least since my teens anyway
wink.gif

I said 1-2 times because I can take a nap without washing my face and I actually look more refreshed. But sometimes at night, If i am too lazy i use baby wipes or wipe my face down with rosewater.

I did that a couple of times in the past few months and each time I got break outs from doing that. Needless to say, I no longer EVER go to bed without washing my face. If I am unable to do my whole cleansing regimen, then I at least use a mu remover cloth and then deep cleanse the next morning.

I always try to wash my face but sometimes all I can do is half-way wipe it down with some biore wipeys and stumble into bed, that seems to be my routine every night since school started.

I never go to bed without washing my face.. I have awesome skin and I plan to keep it that way for a long time

Lately since my face has cleared up I never go to bed without washing my face. One or two times I was tired and forgot but thought about it and dragged myself back up.

Originally Posted by GlamChick85 /img/forum/go_quote.gif guess i'm the dirty loser who doesn't wash her face b4 bed......(runs out of thread embarassed)

LOL You crack me up! I'm running with you by the way! haha

1-2, sometimes I do not wear makeup and take shower before dinner, so no wash face before bed~

I have to wash my face before bed time/nap time. Else, I just can't fall asleep!

Ugh. I'm REALLY bad when it comes to washing my face before bed. In fact, I usually DON'T. But the times I do go to bed without make-up on, it's such a good, clean feeling.. I really need to step up my game & stop being lazy!

Washing my face twice/thrice a day has become a routine for me. Since I wear makeup, I need to wash it off before bed. Sometimes when I'm really tired, I just want to go straight to bed, but I can't unless I want to risk a breakout in the morning!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I have to rip my face off I don't wash it before bed. Even if I'm drunk I crawl to the sink and scrub! Me too.

Back