How many times a week do you go to bed without washing your face??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the most i've gone without washing my face is about once a week when im WAY too tired. it takes me 1/2 hour to get ready for bed, so when im too tired, i just skip.

I always wash my face before bed, but I skip the lotion a lot. I just can't go to bed without doing it lol.

Originally Posted by GlamChick85 /img/forum/go_quote.gif guess i'm the dirty loser who doesn't wash her face b4 bed......(runs out of thread embarassed)

LMAO!!! Me too and I started the thread!

I never wash my face at bedtime.

If it is ok to wear make up throughout the day then its ok to to wear make up through uout the night.

I put 3-4. With MMU, I don't worry as much. There are some nights after too much drinking that the thought just never enters my mind!

I never wash my face before bed cuz if I did that then my face would be extremely dry since I wash it in the morning. I need my oils to keep my face from drying out.

Jesus H. Christ, NEVER! Its like, a SIN to forget to wash my face for me. I feel so....UNCLEAN ya know?

i wash my face sometimes. i wash my face in the morning all the time tho, and i dont wear MU if im just at home.

as i have naturally oily skin and if i go to bed with moisturizer i just feel too oily and if i dont go to bed with moisturzer my face feels dry after cleansing and its uncomy for a while.

So i do it in the mornings

Originally Posted by Carolyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I never wash my face at bedtime.If it is ok to wear make up throughout the day then its ok to to wear make up through uout the night.

wow i have never thought of it like that! now i don't feel so bad for going to bed without washing my face every now and again.

ZERO. I used to be gross and not do it but ever since my eye allergies i HAVE to was my face.

happens to me sometimes, i'm too lazy to do much but go to bed directly. i realised if i wear mineral foundation i'll think of washing my face as i never go to bed with makeup on. the other times, i forget.

I used to be absolutely terrible at remembering to take my make-up off before bed. It really wasn't unusual for me to go to bed still wearing my make-up up to 3-4 times a week.

I am now so, so much better at remembering to take my make-up off and a combination of removing my make-up each night and antibiotics has helped my skin improve greatly and for the first time in years, I have almost flawless skin.

xxx

Never.. unless Im really really drunk. I dont wanna deal with the pimples Id get from doing that.

i feel guilty and cant sleep if i dont, plus i'm to scared to wake up in the morning with a nice zit

My face gets really oily by the end of the day...so i have to wash my face. There might have been times I'm tired or I get home really late from partying, so I got my MAC wipes handy. Hehe, but otherwise I usually shower in the morning so I'm good.

I never go to bed without washing my face. I live in S.Florida with all of the heat and humidity and my face feels like an oil slick at the end of the day.

I was really bad about washing my face at night until recently! I know, that's terrible! My 5 kids wear me out! Ok, didn't do it before 5 kids either....

Back