How many times a week do you go to bed without washing your face??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's horrible, but I never do. I'm 21 and lazy lol. I don't have a lot of acne anymore, but, I know this is the reason why I get it when I do. Cuz I leave it on, and, my face is naturally oily to begin w/. But, I use Queen Helen to get rid of my black heads and such and that reallys helps using that a couple of times a month. I really only have 2 break outs right now and I showere every morning. I just can't find a makeup remover that I like that lets me be lazy! haha!

I try to do it every night. =) But the days I haven't used any makeup I might skip it if I'm to tired...

I'm lazy as hell, I wash it in the morning but only in the evening about twice a week, in the bath! Don't wear foundation or concealer though, and my skin is on the dry side of normal so it's ok normally. Besides, eye make up you put on to go out at night always seems to look better the morning after, a little messed up!

Absolutely never ever go to bed without my whole routine. I've had problem skin since age 11 and I'm now 38 so I couldn't sleep without my routine. Remove mu, cleanse skin, apply treatment, floss and brush teeth, moisturize dry areas. My mum used to tell me my teeth would fall out in the night if I didn't clean them before bed! I believed her - still do lol! And I know I would get dull skin and blackheads if I went to bed with a greasy face. I do it with my eyes closed if I'm really tired or too drunk. I make my bf wash his face too cos it doesn't smell nice if he doesn't.

icon_redface.gif
Guilty, I do it way more than I should. I battled adult acne forever and I know better, I'm just lazy. It doesn't take 5 minutes to do it. Maybe this will make me think twice tonight before I go to bed. LOL

I try really hard to wash my face every night, no matter how exhausted I am. But I will slip up and maybe skip 1 night a week.

Originally Posted by ticklemekay /img/forum/go_quote.gif I always ALWAYS wash my face before I go to bed. Me too. Even though I don't wear heavy makeup, I love the feeling of a freshly clean and makeup free face.

I'm proud that I can now say, I don't EVER go to bed without washing my face! Yay me LMAO!

I wash my face just about every night, make-up or not. It's very rare that I don't, maybe once or twice a month if I'm just really tired and lazy. So it's pretty much a habit to me now - a good habit, lol.

One thing that gets me to do it on those lazy days is that when I go to the bathroom before bed I think "Well, I'm in here anyway, might as well wash my face too."

I will shower before bedtime and wash my face at the same time. After shower will put the cream (though sometimes may skip this when very tired and sleepy)... so I didnt skip much indeed

Back