How many times a week do you go to bed without washing your face??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Round about 3-4 but don't really have any excuses...

And then I complain when I get an outbreak
frown.gif

need to snap out of lazyness

Actually I don't wash my face at all
biggrin.gif
except then I take bath or shower otherwise not, coz water make my skin dry, I clean my face morning and evening with Essex lotion prescribed by dermatologist. That's it
biggrin.gif

i don't remember wen was the last time i went to bed without washing my face! i can't do it i feel really oily and icky and i just cant be comfortable without washing off my makeup. even if i fall asleep a little bit i would wake up and hurry to wash it off

I always wash my face if i wear make up on my skin but most days I stick to quick eye make up so I'll remove that and not bother washing my face unless it feels greasy because I have quite dry skin.

Every night, I would never think of going to bed without washing my face.. I also use Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty in the morning and evening. I apply her face masque twice a week and leave it set for about eighteen minutes before I wash it off.

I rarely go to bed before washing my face, the only time i go without washing is when feeling a little lazy or had a few drinks.

hmm i only wash my face when I take a bath, which is in the morning and in the late afternoon. I don't wash my face right before I go to bed.

Never!! I wash my face early in the evening so when I do get tired...i can go straight to bed. I ALWAYS wash my face and moisturize without fail.

I only wash my face once a day, and that's when I'm taking my bath. But I bath at evening, so I'm not sure if that counts as "washing face before going bed" cos I always go straight to bed at night ^^;

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

but if im really drunk or something, i'll 'cheat' by wiping with makeup remover wipes

Since Mineral Makeup is said to be natural and some companies have even claimed that you can sleep with it on, i've been lazy..... i'd say 3/wk

Never have. If I feel myself getting sleepy or about to doze off, I make myself get up and wash my face. It just doesn't feel right if I don't.

I always wash my face before going to bed because I am a stickler for good skin. I do it when I wake up in the morning and at night before I go to bed. To me it is on the same level as showering and brushing my teeth. After facing the elements of the day it is always good to have my face cleansed from it all.

Back