How many times do you girls get your nails done in a month?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tend to have by infills done every 2-3 weeks and try and get a pedi once a month if I can afford it.

Now that summer is full swing, I get pedicures every two weeks. I do my own manicures.

I have acrylic nails...so every 2-3 weeks I get them infilled. Though I don't pay anymore, I get them done from one of my girls from college, we fill each others nails and give each other pedis as well.

I get mine done about once a year. LOL. I like acrylics, but they're expensive. I'll never get a pedicure. I have hideous flat feet!

I get them done now and again when I can afford it lol. Never had a pedicure though.

depends...and i'm too lazy to do the whole procedure!! i usually do it myself,like about every 2 weeks but when i feel like to be pampered,then i go to the beauty parlour (that's what you call here!).

i do my own and only get a manicure every few years when my nails are not breaking, when none of them have broken. other than ~that~ i do my nails 2 or 3 times a month and my toes to match.

tip: you must let your nails "breathe" for at least 3 days in between paintings or they will be much more fragile and break easier. when you remove your nail polish, do scrub your nails with a brush to keep em extra clean and to NOT let the polish remover set into your nails for that makes them brittle too.

I have been doing my nails since I was 10, the only reason I can't be paid to do "yours" is because I don't have a certificate. It's tough and painstaking work 4 me because my hands are a bit shaky. I'd probabl;y do okay doing your acrylics but i haven't practiced ding acrylics yet so I would be slow but meticluous.

I have the konad nail stamping kit, its awesome! you can find some on ebay....

I'm thinking about going to school to be a manicurist because it will be a quick, cheap trade school and i can do it to make money while i find a way to go to a real college. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I do my own nails, so whenever i feel like it! Now that you mention it, it is time for a fill-in.

I get the mani/pedi every 2 weeks. I know it sounds expensive but ...especially in the summer.

I get a pedicure and gel fill every other week. Each time I get them done I get a new design on my nails and toe nails. Its fun and I get a lot of compliments on both where ever I go:)

Shar

I have not taken care of my feet properly when I was younger and since starting on the pedicures every other week (two years ago) my feet look great and so do my toenails. And the half hour massage feels wonderful:)

Shar

Back