How many times do you paint your nails in a week?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paint my nails about once a week, every 2 weeks or so for my toe nails.

it was twice a week but I did the shellac this time, its day 8 now, im happy =)

once a week, each sunday night.

mine stays on all week without chipping
smile.gif

i do paint my nails once in the beginning of the week. next day i coat again the same color. 

I repeat the same process three times a week. 

I don't paint hand nails now. I always have painted toe nails but I do it once every two weeks.

i recently started using leighton denny with the base coat and top coat and mine lasted one week with minor chips nothing major soo was a big thumbs up there !!!

Edit by Mod

I try to do once a week. I do them Sunday night and then take it off Thursday or sooner and let my nails sit for a few days.

I only paint my nails about once a week and then it stays on for about 2 weeks. Its chipped and stuff by the end of the 2 week but Im just too lazy to take it off when it starts to look like crap.

I love to paint my nails, but I have to scrub fryers, clean grease traps, and do dishes almost everyday of my life, so it never lasts. So either I do them every day to have them destroyed (which I have done just for fun or photos) but sometimes when I have a busier week I only do my nails on my day off. And occasionally I go a couple week with nothing.

I'm lazy, I love being pampered at the nail salon and filling my guilty pleasure of reading trashy gossip magazines in secret.

I used to think I painted my nails a lot, but I only paint them once a week.  lol  I get impatient waiting for them to dry, so that's probably why I don't do it more often.

I paint my toe nails every 2 weeks or so.  My toe nails never chip or anything for some reason, so I just switch the color after 2 weeks.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I paint my nails up to two times a week,I find that OPI lasts the longest but as I have a collection of up to 100 nail varnishes,some tend to be the

cheapies.I wear Glasses now that I am 40 and painting the toenails is a nightmare now....just seeing them,that is.!!!

Bu the way my name is Fran and I am new to this Forum.

HI !!!!!x 

Back