How many times do you paint your nails in a week?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1-5 times a week. I'm averaging once a week since Thanksgiving since there has been so much to do lately, but once in awhile I go nuts and change it nearly every day. Usually that means I've hauled some great colors and I can't wait to try them all. lol

normally once a week..

*Edited by Mod: Please read the rules pertaining to posting advertisments to your blog. 

Usually, never. I've changed my nail colour 3 times in the past week though, I've just really been feeling the nail polish lately.

I use the biosculpture gel. i di it one every 3 weeks because it costs alot but once every 2/2.5 weeks is perfect!!!

4-5 Times a week :L 

If abit of the nail color chips off I remove the nailpolish off the finger with nail polish remover and color it :)

I've heard of it, but I'm not a fan. I change my nails way to often to commit too one shade for two weeks.

lately I've been painting my nails a TON this week, I'd say 1-4 times a week since my nails chip easily because of taking care of a house and cleaning a lot.

I paint mine the moment there's a hint of a chip! I can't stand chipped or cracked nail polish and a fresh coat/colour is a quick fix to make me feel a lot better :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My toes once a week. 

I have to do a pedicure once a week.  My feet are rough, lol.

My hands, that's up for debate right now. I took my false nails off in december and am DYING to have them done.  I'm thinking about doing my own gel at home nail but am not sure.  I think I'm gonna break and go to the nail shop.

As often as possible, I just started a new blog and got addicted to nail art so every time I think of a new idea or combination is off with the old color and in with whatever it was I wanted to try. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Toes: every 2 weeks. More if it's Summer. Fingers: 3-4 times per week. They don't last through typing.

Back