How much have you spent?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i keep on buying stuff on EBay.. the price's are really good.. but what adds up is the S&H.. ive purchased a HUGE pallet of e/s and i love them. even thou they are tiny pots the colours go on vibrant with good primer and you dont even need alot of colour.. this cost me 20 CAD including S&H,

i recently purchased 2 sets of sable hair brushes for 51 dollars with S&H, when i get those in i will for sure show u guys pictures,

and ive been bidding on NYX glosses and eyeliners.. both lots of 12 items.. so im excited when that comes in.. lol

and now im looking at IMJU mascara!!.. i CANT STOP!!!

all of these purchases in two weeks about 250... but the amount that im gettin is well worth it..

ebay is the way to go!!!

Originally Posted by Karen_B /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't want to know. Same ahaha. Everytime I go to MAC I spend about $300. And then I walk over to Sephora.

Puuuh......already over 300€ (~380$) this year.....on the whole make-up I bought ever in my life.....possibly over 800$

So much i really dont want to know
frown.gif

Back