How much is too much,Before I walk away?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, the right answer is found within you. If it feels wrong and it feels like you ought to be somewhere else, then you should listen to your intuition. The ones you hold dear should not make you doubt and ask questions for the wrong reasons.

Originally Posted by xeniakisantal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

To be honest, the right answer is found within you. If it feels wrong and it feels like you ought to be somewhere else, then you should listen to your intuition. The ones you hold dear should not make you doubt and ask questions for the wrong reasons.
Thanks for taking a moment to read this.

I broke it off with her,she said it was only friends nothing more. She didnt think her flirting could be taken that way.

I told her i cant be friends,if she couldnt even tell me sorry,for doing that to me.

I feel alot better now thats shes out of my life.

So glad to hear that!  Even more glad that you understand she was just using you!  The person involved is always the last to know, it is that way for everyone.  Congratulations!  You are wiser and better off for it. 

If I could have, I WOULD have and grabbed you by the shoulders and tried to shake some sense into you as well while yelling at you.

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I could have, I WOULD have and grabbed you by the shoulders and tried to shake some sense into you as well while yelling at you.
I would have said "Your hair smells nice" lol

Originally Posted by AshleyE28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The truth hurts,But your correct.
Can I give you a little tough love?  YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS!  YOU DO NOT NEED THIS GIRL TO FEEL LOVED, SPECIAL, OR STAY WHERE YOU ARE!  I understand no matter what anyone says when she calls you will go running.  Let me ask you this what happens when you miss the chance to be loved like you love this girl bc you are being a doormat for her.  Just bc  you love her does not mean you need to be with her and honestly from what I read you are basically cheating or her g/f with her if not in a physical way in the emotional way and honey that is the same damn thing.  People like her see use that is all they do and while you seem to have a big heart she doesn't have one.  You may be missing out on the person of your dreams bc you are waiting around to be important to her.  From someone who spent 8 years waiting on that to happen trust me when I say if she is doing this to you now and her g/f its only gonna hurt more for  you when its all on you.  I hope you find happiness but she isn't it.

Originally Posted by heatwebb000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can I give you a little tough love?  YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS!  YOU DO NOT NEED THIS GIRL TO FEEL LOVED, SPECIAL, OR STAY WHERE YOU ARE!  I understand no matter what anyone says when she calls you will go running.  Let me ask you this what happens when you miss the chance to be loved like you love this girl bc you are being a doormat for her.  Just bc  you love her does not mean you need to be with her and honestly from what I read you are basically cheating or her g/f with her if not in a physical way in the emotional way and honey that is the same damn thing.  People like her see use that is all they do and while you seem to have a big heart she doesn't have one.  You may be missing out on the person of your dreams bc you are waiting around to be important to her.  From someone who spent 8 years waiting on that to happen trust me when I say if she is doing this to you now and her g/f its only gonna hurt more for  you when its all on you.  I hope you find happiness but she isn't it.
I broke it off with her a few weeks back,she didnt like it.she said i was i was child. Tonight i deleted her off FB. Im sorry you got hurt. Yes i do have a big heart,sometimes i wish i didnt. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back