How much tea do you put in your sugar?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I don't really drink tea with sugar, but I love milk tea and I usually just use one small tea spoon.

Although I prefer my tea with sugar, I leave the sugar out these days. Sugar makes my skin break out, and it makes me hyper
rotfl.gif
like this!

sugar in my tea ? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww go away sugar !

lol seriously, i never put anything in my tea, no milk, no sugar.

one of my favorite teas, for the lemon addicts ^^, and cheap too, is a lipton yellow tea bag and a lemon slice in a cup. that's better than every lemon tea you can find and you can still use the same lemon slice in a cup of hot water with one or two teaspoons of sugar, delicious ^^.

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif No sugar tonight in my coffee, no sugar tonight in my tea........God I hope someone gets that reference hahahha
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
. I totally get it!!!..The Guess Who....number 12 on my Mp3 Player...I love it!!!
thrashi.gif
thrashi.gif
...A New Mother Nature Takin' Over.....Whatever that means...Who Cares? A Great Song!!

I drink hot Black Tea (decaf) every day, and I put a pretty fairly insane amount of sugar in it I'm sure. I don't measure, either. I've got a real bad, or good
vogel.gif
Sweet tooth...

hmm .. how much tea in my sugar ... not enuf tea, too much sugar .. lol

Latest posts

Back