How often do you change your bed sheets?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once A Week , Sometimes More Then That , My Nephew Is 4 Years Old And He Loves My Bed So He Eats In My Bed And Stains It All The Time So Sometimes More Then Once A Week

I change them once a week. There is nothing like a freshly made bed. I treat my bedroom like it's my own little getaway. I found these great 600 thread count sheets at Bloomies for half price a few weeks ago, that I just love. They feel so luxurious, you just want to stay in bed all day. I wish I had bought more.

I love sleeping on a crisp and clean sheets, so I change mine once a week.

Am I the only obsessive one that changes them everyday? I don't know what it is, but after seeing an episode of Oprah like 15 years ago about what lived in our sheets and towels and things, I don't use sheets or towels more than once before I wash them. AND I buy cleaning sponges in bulk because I don't reuse those after I've cleaned with them. I know...I've got problems!

every fri i clean my house from top to bottom,and change my bedsheets.theres nothing like being able to to enjoy the weeknd with your family in a clean house with nothing that needs to be done.Now we have the whole weeknd to just enjoy each other!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Gosh I wish I had time to clean the whole apartment every week.... I never have much time during the school year, and even though hubby usually volunteers to cook and wash dishes, it's like pulling teeth to get him to do anything else! Fortunately we rarely have people come over so we're the only ones that have to see the mess, but I tell you what, when I graduate and I *only* have to work 40-50 hours a week, I will definitely be cleaning the apartment weekly!
biggrin.gif

I stay at my boyfriends house most nights, so I change my sheets every 3 weeks (eek how bad does that sound?)

Originally Posted by swhitneyt

I stay at my boyfriends house most nights, so I change my sheets every 3 weeks (eek how bad does that sound?)

LOL!

I never change my sheets!! =)

But just like Emily they get changed every Friday.

Originally Posted by LOVECHIC Every 3 days or 2 times per week. I wish I was so regimented, I change mine every week without fail, the only thing that stops me doing it more often is the fact that the duvet is a pain to do.
Envymi; My mum's like that she only uses towels once, I use mine twice and I get frowned upon because of that.

I change my towels every Friday too but if they get dirty or suspicious of being dirty I change them. Generally I just change everything on Friday because the maids come once a week on that day. So everything gets changed, wiped, scrubbed, and dusted they even take out the trash!

Originally Posted by Leony I really wish I could find inexpensive bedding set for my mattress.I'm using Serta mattress wide Queen size, it's so hard to find it in town where I live.

I always have to mail order for this, blah.

oh yeah, those mattresses that are a little bit extra big are nice but finding sheets for that is not easy.

Originally Posted by Annia I change my towels every Friday too but if they get dirty or suspicious of being dirty I change them. Generally I just change everything on Friday because the maids come once a week on that day. So everything gets changed, wiped, scrubbed, and dusted they even take out the trash! Lucky you! You have maids to help ya with some household chores.

Originally Posted by girl_geek Gosh I wish I had time to clean the whole apartment every week.... I never have much time during the school year, and even though hubby usually volunteers to cook and wash dishes, it's like pulling teeth to get him to do anything else! Fortunately we rarely have people come over so we're the only ones that have to see the mess, but I tell you what, when I graduate and I *only* have to work 40-50 hours a week, I will definitely be cleaning the apartment weekly!
biggrin.gif
I used to say the same when I was a student. LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Gotta change every week or i'll break out. I'm extremely paranoid and i change my pillow case every other day!....i dont break out so....

Usually once a week or so, give or take cause sometimes I spend more time at my b/f house so I'll let it slide a few days. The higher the threadcount, the better!! Too bad, I have had my eye on an Egyptian cotton 600 threadcount set for quite some time but they are out of my budget for right now. They have the set on the display bed at The Bombay Comapany and I always want to crawl into the display bed!!!!:icon_love

Back