How often do you change your bed sheets?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every week or so. More in the summer months though. I like my bedding to be nice and clean.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I also change my pillowcases more often, probably 2-3 times a week. xx

I am weird, I change them usually when I wash my hair so about twice a week. I also never use the same towel twice or dish cloth...
icon_redface.gif

Every 3 or 4 days. My husband & I sleep with our lab, 2 mini long haired dashcunds, and usually all 3 cats at once, and so there is a lot of shedding.But of course I love them all so much, it's worth the little extra time it takes to more frequently clean than I would withut them.:icon_love

omg im a pig!

i dnt use towel more than once

but for the bed sheet... ill stay quiet

This is definitely a good topic because I never really thought about it. I make up my bed every single day, but I guess that I didn't change my sheets as much as I should have. This is definitely going to be one of my New Years Resolution, to change my sheets at least once or twice a week. Thanks for thinking up this topic.
claps.gif

Umm, whever I feel like it I change it, lol. I dont know, I guess it is every few weeks. Pillowcases are more often b/c I wash them with my towels. I cant have expensive sheets, b/c my mini dachshund sleeps with me and he chews holes in them. He is short haired so there isnt shedding. If I um, had "fun" with my bf I would change sheets a lot more, but it is always at his house so he washes his more than me.
icon_biggrin.gif

Yall are hilarious. I have a family of 5 so twice a month is it. My boys have bunk beds and it is a pain to crawl up there. My daughter is still in a crip and I do wash hers weekly . I love the smell of fresh sheets. Have yall heard all the bed bug hype.

Sorry to bring it up , but the word is there back.

I believe in the bed bugs lol, that's why changing sheets weekly is mandatory and they get washed at 60 degrees and sometimes with a prewash just to be safe, I'm a bit of a germ freak.

Every weekend (usually Sunday) to start the week on a fresh note! But pillowcases are changed more often.

Back