How often do you wash your hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that it depends on the hair type. My sister is a hair stylist and she says that i should wash my hair once a week. If you overwash your hair you can dry it out.

i wash my hair everyday. once a week or so ill wash it twice in one day. i cant just get it wet and get a brush through it... and forget getting anything through it dry.

Every second day.. and when it starts to go oily i spray on some klorane dry shampoo or i put some talcum powder to stop the shine! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

During the summer I wash it about every other day, unless I swim then I wash it every day. In the winter it is usually every three or four days. I am not working any more so it is less. When working it was every day. I have also let my hair grow out but when it was really short it was not problem, with longer hair it gets flatter.

I'd say 1-2 times a week is enough. If your hair gets oily, you can train it by gradually waiting longer between washings... (I used to wash everyday, but made myself break the habit...)

Back