How often do you wash your hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wash mine everyday, well wet it in the morning, because I have thick, corkscrew curly hair and I have to, but I wash it with conditioner and apply olive oil cream. It's soft, and purrty. Yeah.

I wash every other day. On the weekends I deep condition.

I love theway my hair looks a day after washing when the oils have redistrubted.

i wash my hair every morning...i cant go a day w/o washing it i feel all gross...i have thick curly hair and i havent noticed any thinnning in my hair although i wish i did lol

I have to be honest, I use to wash it every other day, but since my schedule became so hectic, I know only wash my hair 2 or 3 times per week:sadyes: but my hair dosen't smell bad, I don't think.

I wash my hair every other day! I am trying to grow it out and it is very damaged but it is getting there! I have been using the new shampoo and condtioner from pantene called time renewel ( supposed to renew 2 yrs of damaged hair in one month) so we will see. So far so good! I only style my hair every other day too it saves my hair from heat tools so much! I am learning to love my hair!

I wash my hair everyday. I try to avoid weighing down my hair and overdrying the tips by concentrating the shampoo on the roots and the conditioner on the ends.

1-2 times a week, it gets really dry otherwise. I'm so lazy though I just sleep with it wet and only straighten it if I'm going out.

I don't think that's entirely true.

But I've gotten into the habit of washing it almost everyday.

(sometimes skip weekends, because I wanted the natural oils to not be stripped)

Personally, my hair seems flater if I don't wash it daily. :frown:

I wash my hair three times a week.I let it air dry and then use my Sedu straightner which is excellent!

when i first get it died i dont wash it at all untill it starts getting oil

then i start washing it about once or twice a week

conditioning every day

however when i get sick, or i use a lot of product i usually make an exception and wash everyother day

I have naturally curly hair which I always straighten. Since I get so tired of straightening my hair all the time I wash it about 3-4 times a week, usually on Sun, Tue, Thur and sometimes Saturdays.

If I go longer than 3 days without washing my hair it can get a little greasy depending on how much product I had in my hair (the more product the less greasy it is).

everyday. if i don't do this, my roots get greasy (and believe it or not, i always have an extremely active sleep, so during the night i sweat like hell, so it makes them greasier), my ends get dry and i loose all the volume i had the day before. besides, i have fine hair, so the natural oil in my hair can make it look greasy when it wouldn't on normal hair. grrr, i hate greasy hair.

i wash my hair 1-2 times a week. i also heard that if u wash it often then it will become very oily.

I wash my hair when it starts to feel gross... The longest I've gone is 3 weeks once, but i liked how it was starting to look, but it kinda got annoying and oily, and i wanted to scratch it a lot. Normally I was it 1-2 times a week :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(1rst post, yay :rockwoot: )

Back