How often do you wash....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it is around once a week but it is not hard and fast, life's too short. Wow Aprill, I salute you, thats a lot of money to lay out but if it suits you why not, I say. I just wish I lived close enough to come around on trash day. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Which actor was it that only wore a pair of socks once? Michael Caine, Tony Curtis, I just cannot remember.

I change/wash my bedding once to twice a week,Just a personal preference of having nice clean bedding:) Those facts were so gross,ugh the pillow one about dead skin YUCK!!!LOL

Pillowcases and sheets every other day.  

I don't know how often the maid does the pillows and comforter.  She used to run a B&B when she lived in Switzerland and she is crazy OCD about keeping things clean, so I know it's pretty often.

I change my sheets and pillowcases between every week or every other week.  I don't spend time worrying about what is in my pillows or whatever unless it's bothering me somehow.  If I thought about what germs may be lurking on everything I come into contact with I'd drive myself crazy.  Dont get me wrong, I keep my house and myself very clean, but I don't go over board worrying about sanitizing and things like that.  Germs and dust are everywhere.  Besides people need to be able to build up  an immunity to things.  If we live in a bubble at home we'll be more vulnerable to things out in the environment.  Humans forget that we are just mammals lol. 

You and me baby aint nothin but mammals.....
icon_biggrin.gif

Back