How old do you look?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive ALWAYS looked younger. I hated it, hate hate hate. Still hate it. Im going to be 28 in August and look maybe early 20s? or younger? I just uploaded my avatar. I dont think I can post pictures or links yet, so thats the best I can do.

I was at Macy's today at the Clinique counter and the lady was trying stuff on me. I asked her if what I had on made me look young? Shes kinda looked at me strange and made a comment about me having a problem looking young. I guess I should be at the age that I want to look young and youthful. When I was a teenager, I hated looking like I was 12.

When I was student teaching, I was in a elementary school observing and someone thought I was a new 5th grader
frown.gif
How rude.

i look kind of mature for my age i suppose.

when i was 13 someone thought i was 19.

but now i kind of just look around my age. i'm 18.

could probably pass for 21.

I will be 37 this year and alot of pple say thatI look like im in my late twenties..hahahah..maybe cos im very petite and got a cute face as what pple say. I have noticed younger boys giving me a second look..well hello..i cld be ur mom or sister..hahahaha. Well lately noticed some white hair popping out...huh!! kinda sad but well thats life rite.lols
eusa_whistle.gif

I felt great on Sunday when a friend of my daughters thought I was under 50 or just over 50. I turned 65 last month. Yay for me!!
eclipsee.gif
Just toodling along enjoying retirement
whistling.gif

I'm 26...Most people guess I'm around there, but I act like I'm 18 lol. When I was 21 people thought I was 16, wish I still looked younger =(

Originally Posted by colormeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif So I've recently turned 35. (ugh) Fortunately I look much younger than I am. But one never knows for sure right? While most people guess my age at early 20's, a door solicitor recently asked if my mom or dad was home! To top it off, I went to the doctor and when I gave them my insurance card I was asked if my insurance card was my moms!
smile.gif
So how old do you look? How old do most people guess your age to be? I get told I look like I am in my early 30's, late 20's and I am in my mid 40's.

I turn 26 in a week but most people say I look like a teenager. It's annoying now, but I know I'll love it in a few years!

I have no clue, I never get asked for an ID (I rarelly buy alcohol). But my mom says that I look much yunger, if that counts
smile.gif
Well, someone once actually thought that she was my older sister, lol.

But I do know that most people can't determine someone's age, so you can't really rely on that...

I look ancient; just turned 22 and people think im late 20s. Shaved head and non shaved face makes me look older i think.

I have pictures of before i went into rapid decline (before drugs and alcohol)! Hahaha!!

Originally Posted by MachineofGod /img/forum/go_quote.gif I look ancient; just turned 22 and people think im late 20s. Shaved head and non shaved face makes me look older i think.
I have pictures of before i went into rapid decline (before drugs and alcohol)! Hahaha!!

Wait...late 20's is ancient? lol!

Back