How To Apply Eyeshadow Like A Diva

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is an excellent technique for Asian girls with single eyelids. The darkest color nearest the upper lash line really helps to give the illusion of a deeper eye socket and define the eyes better.

Thanks for this, Aquilah!

what is an e/s base? Is it regulae eyeshadow or is there a special product called e/s base? where can I get it? Sorry to sound silly but I am new to makeup and have never used e/s before.

I usually put the darkest shade into the crease as opposed to connecting and blending the lightest and medium shade at the crease, I'll try this way. Thanks for the article!

My eyeshadow usually looks all wrong... so I hope your tips will help! Thanks!

Question: i have just been using foundation as a base on the eye. Is a base that much better in providing a better "canvas" for doing e/s? what products are we talking about and what do you recommend?

my big observation is that some people can get real well defined lines between crease and eyelid shadow for instance and i just get a sort of blended line. not as defined as i would like. Do you know what i mean?

and yes i am using quality brushes to apply. if you're wondering what type of e/s lets say revlon HIP.

Back