How to get Kim Kardashian's look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi my name is SweetLatina and I'm new here. I would like to thank you for listing the make-up that Kim Kardashian uses. I am definitely going to achieve this look. Once again, thank you for the information.

i found a dupe for turkish delight! it's either pout from smashbox or i have found that sally hansen's fresh in the natural butters collection over the Mac angel l/s looks really close.

Whether she wears too much eye makeup or not, she's gorgeous! Plus, this thread is about how to achieve that look whether you wear it day or night.

Her makeup is really sexy.Some people think only red lips are hot, but her bare lip MU looks hot!

I always like how her lips are done. I love pink swoon blush, but I've never tried Angel lipstick...it didn't look like something that would be flattering on me.

Thanks for the info. I absolutely LOVE her makeup. She is stunning, so striking with her dair hair and eyes!
smile.gif
i tried out Turkish delight l/g but found it too light on me? i have olive skin... maybe i need to try it with a smokey eye and angel lippy!
smile.gif

S x

I love the way she does her make up its si beautiful...and if you go to you tube and search Kim Kardashian make up tutorials people has videos of how she get her look...

Back