How to get Kim Kardashian's look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by julymommy06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif She wears to much make-up, in my opinion but i love the show.. Yeah I agree, but she looks cute though. I wonder how she looks like without makeup.

what is a good brand for the milky neutral lipgloss like she uses? MAC is too thick for me...But I guess if it's milky, it's gonna be thick?!?

Hopefully I can post a link in here if not please just let me know and I'll delete this. But here is a link to her video on youtube that shows you exactly how she gets her smokey eye its held right in her own kitchen with her makeup artist. YouTube - Kim Kardashian Smokey Eyes_Part2 {Smokin Your Eyes} They have the 3rd and 4th part too which you watch to see to get the completed look.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by amanda1210 /img/forum/go_quote.gif she is GORGEOUS, i think her makeup is always GREAT! I love that show so much, Courtney is my fave, shes a shortie like me lol I agree!!! Both her and her makeup are gorgeous. I am still a newbie and spend sooo much time trying to create that look for my skintone
frown.gif

Originally Posted by forevernars /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hopefully I can post a link in here if not please just let me know and I'll delete this. But here is a link to her video on youtube that shows you exactly how she gets her smokey eye its held right in her own kitchen with her makeup artist. They have the 3rd and 4th part too which you watch to see to get the completed look.
smile.gif
Awesome vid. Thanks!!!!!!!

Back