Hubby and I have a new addition...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha When I read it I was like "Why are they taking a baby to Petsmart?" Aww so adorable. My boyfriend and I just picked up a stray baby boy kitten. I should post pics.

Very cute!!!! I love cats, but my wife doesn't
frown.gif
Oh well, I have my basenjis.

Thanks guys
smile.gif
!!!

Dee....we havent namd her yet. we are stuck between a couple of names. right now we're just calling her pretty baby
smile.gif

omg! so teeny! so adorable! Jess that is super cute! congrats on your new family member! I just wanna snorgle her so badly!

Me too Rosie....but shes hidding from me. She cant go far, she's in one of our spare bedrooms. She is so fluffy and timid.

my cat was like that too, timid and didn't dare go into our bedrooms. now she's on my bed almost 24hours a day and when she decide to meow, she does lol.

She is so cute!! Aww, I seriously just want to pet and kiss the screen, lol. Congrats!

Yea I also thought you meant you had a baby as well. Shes so cute. I want her!!! Shes gonna be in good hands.

I can't see your pictures.....I need to have more posts to see them is that right?

Congratulations! She is such a pretty little girl! Now I have to get me a 4th cat! =)

Back