Hubby and I have a new addition...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your new fur baby!!
smile.gif

I gotta admit at first..i thought you adopted a baby from petsmart..and I was like..wait a minute...thats doesnt sound ethical..

your cat is so cute!!!

Aww she is so adorable, i will have to show the pics to my son when i get home. He loves animals(especially cats) and he wants to be a vet when he grows up.

awww thanks guys. Shes doing pretty good although the other cats want her to go away. She hisses at the dog and he's scared of her. He is 100lb Lab and he is scared of a 1lb kitten....lmao

Congrats!!! She looks like my little Matty (who used to be called Maggie until we found out "she" as a boy!!!) who I rescued from the street a few months ago. I love kitties!

OMG so cuddly and adorable! I wish I could have another kitten they're just too cute. All my babies are already grown ladies hahaha. I have three and they're 12, 11 and 4 years old. Love them to death!

Originally Posted by Jessica_Ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif awww thanks guys. Shes doing pretty good although the other cats want her to go away. She hisses at the dog and he's scared of her. He is 100lb Lab and he is scared of a 1lb kitten....lmao Tell me about it... it seems like my 4 yo will never be accepted by my other cats. The battle never ends hahaha. I have a silly dog too that's scared of all my cats hahaha it's cute though.

Originally Posted by Jessica_Ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif awww thanks guys. Shes doing pretty good although the other cats want her to go away. She hisses at the dog and he's scared of her. He is 100lb Lab and he is scared of a 1lb kitten....lmao Too cute! My aunt's coming up for Christmas... I'm gonna have her make a pit stop to grab the little cutie and bring her to me! LOL! You pick a name yet?

Back