I´m gonna do a real photo shoot!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know how weird this sounds, but this photographer who started out in the business pretty recently messaged me in myspace, looking for models or wanna be models from Vienna for a photo shoot. It´s free for the model, all we have to pay is half of the makeup artist´s fee (which is still gonna be real cheap), plus we get the pics.

I was hesitant at first but he seemed really nice and professional and I like the work he´s done so far. Check out his website & let me know what you think!

Martin Datzinger Photography

But I had to promise my fiancé to take both a female and a male friend with me to the shoot since he was worried about the guy being sleazy or unprofessional.

The shoot will be on Oct 21st if I remember correctly and I´m already excited how the pics are gonna turn out. All he said is that it´s gonna be an inside shoot and that he´s gonna try to capture my personality in the pics, so I´m guessing the pics will be natural looking, so no crazy makeup etc.

I can´t wait!

That's awesome Andi! My first photo shoot was similiar to that. My friend and I did it in order to add to his portfolio. We both got to keep a set of the pics, and it was absolutely free. We used our own clothes and makeup, but we were both young too. I took my friend with me specifically because she'd been doing photo shoots for a local professional, and she knew what was and wasn't "kosher." Anywho! Have a blast! Be sure to share the pics with us too!

Hope you have fun!!!
smile.gif
x

how cool Andi, you'll have a total blast! you're so photogenic the pics will be awesome

Originally Posted by Becka /img/forum/go_quote.gif how cool Andi, you'll have a total blast! you're so photogenic the pics will be awesome I agree! Have fun!

Originally Posted by Becka /img/forum/go_quote.gif how cool Andi, you'll have a total blast! you're so photogenic the pics will be awesome ditto! Will you share your pics with the board?
smile.gif

sound really cool.......I'm glad your taking someone with you!!! be sure to show us the pics!!!

wow he has a nice portfolio .. i agree u sould def take somebody with u because u never know with these sick people out there. im sure they are going to come out beautiful!!!! good luck and have fun!

Originally Posted by jennycateyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow he has a nice portfolio! I agree...he does!
I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see the pics! Have fun!

I can tell he's professional by viewing his work on the site given. That's how cool, Andi! Maybe next time we can see you on the mag cover!
smile.gif

Congrats!

omg! that's awesome! and it's about time
tongue.gif

i'm sure the pictures will be beautiful and can't wait to see them!
smile.gif

Yeah! You see?! People weren't crazy when they were saying how photogenic you are. And then out comes a professional photographer himself! Have fun Andi, and PLEASE be kind enough to show is some pics!!!

that's cool andi. i once had a photograoher approach me to be his model. it was the first and last time ever (it was hot under the lights and the makeup made me feel all icky). but it was the easiest $60 i ever made for one hour!

Sounds like fun and please share pics with us.
rockwoot.gif
I agree in regards to having one or two people accompany you for safety reasons.

Back