I got engaged!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww...that's great! The planning is not as bad as it seems. Just keep it simple if that's what the two of you want. Do it how YOU want it, not how other people want you to do it. It'll be fun!

Thanks everyone. I tried to take a picture of my ring last night, but it turned out weird looking, lol. I have to figure out my digital camaera, I never use it. I want to send email pics to my out of town friends too. Just b/c they didnt get to see it (my best friend left yesterday from her Thanksgiving vacation and I never even got to tell her :scared: ) It will probably be late summer when we get married. All my bf said was to wait until after tax season (he is a CPA), it wouldnt have occured that early anyways. I want one with no dancing, alcohol, or sit down dinner. Just finger food type thing, and a cake of course. I think it hasnt hit me yet, everyone else in my family, and work, are all freaking out. lol.:inlove:

Congrats I have been married almost two years. LOL.. Believe me time sure flies by really fast.. We got married in a gazebo in town for free... LOL... I would love to hear about all of your wedding plans:)

Back