I got engaged!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely beautiful news--Congratulations! :flowers: I wish the two of you a wonderful, wish-fulfilled life together.

Congratulations! That is so awesome! I'm definitely eager to see the picture of the ring!

My wedding was the same way. I had mine in a rented hall, which was at least $200 cheaper rent if we didn't bring alcohol. It was a simple, sweet ceremony, and afterwards everyone sat down to stuff themselves silly and talk. It was great! My decorations were minimal, but most of them were hand-assembled by me and my mom, which made the whole thing even more special! The best part of the ceremony was the killer dress I picked out for the whole thing. It was ivory with black flower appliques.

(picture of of it can be found here - http://www.plussizebridal.com/Catalog_Enlarge.asp?ProductID=7407&StyleNo=7407&Si zeChart=C ) Hehe, others have tried to compete, but were no match!

Keep us informed on how things are going! Just remember to take it easy when planning this thing, and don't let people push you into anything that you don't want to do.

Back