I Got My Braces Off Today!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful smile, congratulations!
smile.gif

aw, thanks so much everyone, i havent been so happy to smile in so long!!

Liz, that's awesome! I remember how excited I was when I got mine off! how weird is it to feel the smoothness of your teeth?!

congrats
smile.gif

yay ! that's great ! did your ortho also took off all the glue on your teeth ? (mine didn't so my regular dentist did it the next month, my teeth looked horrible with bits of glue on them !).

beautiful smile!!!!!!!!!! be sure to wear your retainers for the rest of your life (in bed anyway!) I've been wearing mine for neary 15 years now!!

omg the smoothness is the best part i still go to take food out and realise there is no food cuz there is no braces! and i get happy all over again

and tylenol gel caps were my best friend lol

as for retainers i will wear them religiously!!!!

How exciting! I never had braces, although I should get them, but I had a question.....

What do retainers do exactly?

Congrats! You're so lucky. I get my braces off next Wednesday and I'm so excited!

The only thing is, my school has off next Thursday and Friday so I can't show my teeth off.

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif How exciting! I never had braces, although I should get them, but I had a question.....What do retainers do exactly?

retainers keep them in place cuz they can always shift back to how they used to be. my cousin never wore his and his teeth are right back to where they were $5,000 ago.

Awesome! I remember how excited I was when I got my braces off!!

But I didn't wear my top retainer like I should and I have to re-get braces...

Back