I just pre-ordered for the Stila 40% sale!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just pre-ordered kitten, jezebel, twig and oasis e/s! My very first Stila haul! I'm excited to try them out!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Alright you guys, I just placed my order also!!!!

Here is my list:

Brushes: #4, #7, #9, #10 (all short handle cuz they need to fit in my organizer!) #15, #20, #21

4-pan pallette for e/s and Twig, Barefoot, Kitten, and Mystic e/s

I think 40% off is great and finally I'll have some great brushes
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Yay, great colours! x

I just called and added Golightly!! It looks beautiful :icon_love

Originally Posted by Trisha Yay, you picked great stuff too xx

I know I know!!! I was like, that's not gonna work! so I called back, changed 4-pan to 6-pan and order Jezebel too. I am done!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha LOL at ya, where you gona put it??!!

I ordered more! OMG, I'm going to have to go on a no-buy after this!
redface.gif
I added on: (Luckily, Amanda answered again, so she remembered that she spoke to me yesterday and found my original order very quickly!
smile.gif
)

#8 brush

Petal infusions exfoliator

Illuminating Pressed Powder

Eye concealer

AOS eyes in #4 (rose)

Shadow pot in honey

4 pan palette

Mystic e/s pan

Chime e/s pan

Silverbells e/s pan

fairytale e/s pan

I tried to resist but it's too great a deal! I didn't want this to be another Scott Barnes fiasco! I bought from their tsunami benefit sale and only bought the Honey blush palette and the Diamond Dust... I ended up wanting more of the blush palettes but didn't want to pay $45/each.
tongue.gif

So I think I have enough Stila now, whaddya all think?
redface.gif

lol! nice 2nd haul! i totally understand. makeup brands usually don't have sales. so gotta get em while you can!

Exactly! Technically just one haul though... LOL! She just tacked it on to my original order.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz lol! nice 2nd haul! i totally understand. makeup brands usually don't have sales. so gotta get em while you can!

Jess, it is awesome haul you have. They are very nice people and I called 3 times with in the same half hour!!! They didn't mind me adding more colors or changing the order at all. I think it is a great opportunity to get mu with discount like this. Especially brushes... they are expensive but now I have them from the sale price and they are worth it even without the sale price
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Exactly! Technically just one haul though... LOL! She just tacked it on to my original order.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OMG Jess & Lilla, ye have ordered SO dam much! Enjoy your goodies
biggrin.gif

Look who is talking
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You are the one who started this!!
tongue.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura OMG Jess & Lilla, ye have ordered SO dam much! Enjoy your goodies
biggrin.gif

which store did yall call and what is there number? also did you just say i need to place an order to be shipped to me? i don't know what to say i feel like i'm bothering them.:icon_love

Originally Posted by Trisha Ooh Jess reminded me i need to order another #8 brush soon, as the brushes are all changing (they are being made somewhere else/and with different materials and arent as nice anymore - i got to look at the new versions and i dislike a lot of them) x Really Trisha?? Aw man, what would you say is the best face brush? I must take advantage now..

Originally Posted by wongy74 Place your orders, ladies! Amanda or Devin @ Valley Fair are taking pre-orders right now. The number is (408) 244-1557. I spoke to Amanda; she's very nice! Shipping (at least in the U.S.) is a flat rate of $5.
They don't have the fall palettes in yet but will honor the 40% discount on them. Amanda says they should get them in tomorrow- they're being rushed to their store.
claps.gif

So here's what I ordered:

Sage palette

Gold palette

It Gloss in Inviting

AOS Eyes in #6 (the green one)

#17 retractable bronzing brush

#21 contour and blush brush

Yay! So excited! Can't wait to get these! :icon_love

what is the fall sage and gold palettes? i can't find them on the stila web site.

That's the reason I ordered
wink.gif
You're my mu guru
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Girls, you all picked some fab items! Lilla, now you can do the Kitten/Jezebel/Twig combo, i love this on EVERYONE ive put it on!! x

Are the long handled brushes too long? I'm ordering about 5 or 6 of them? Should I order short instead? Which e/s brush would pack on the color? I'm so new to brushes. For the IT Glosses, are the Sephora swatches close to actual color?

Originally Posted by Trisha I love ALL of our brushes except the #1 blush brush (its not at all soft)
My fave face brushes are basically the others

#8 Powder Brush

#21 Bronzer/Powder Foundation Brush

#24 (double ended) Blush/Shimmer Brush

i think i want #21

I ordered #21 because I have regular and tapered contour blush brush but don't have any this style. It looks nice
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by mAra i think i want #21

I just ordered brushes, #4, 5, 7, 9, 15, 20

e/s Java

IT Glosses in Enticing & Enchanting

I didn't know what else to get.

Nice haul Sofia
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia I just ordered brushes, #4, 5, 7, 9, 15, 20e/s Java

IT Glosses in Enticing & Enchanting

I didn't know what else to get.

okay here's what I just ordered from the California Stila..........

jezebel

twig

AOS #6, #12

Black mascara (non-waterproof)

#8 Brush (long handle)

IT glosses inviting, and.........shoot i can't remember the other one but it is a kind of raisin color with gold (jason the SA who took my order described it)

That was fun!!!

I have Kitten on the way from an ebay purchase as well as the browset in warm and the eyebrow brush and eye shadow blending brush!

Back