I met a MUT-er!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Today I went shopping trying to find an outfit for my upcoming group interview for MAC. sO I drove an hour and ahlf to go to the big mall that I like.

I wound up at the MAC freestanding store (surprise surprise lol). I saw a girl look at me, but I thought she was just glancing at me. She later came up to me and asked me if it was me from MUT!! hehe. it was looooch!! that was funny. i've never met anyone online like that. we chatted for a bit, but I had to ask a MUA something but when I was finished, I didn't see her
frown.gif

Loooch: it was nice to meet you! sorry I didn't get to chat some more or say bye! it was crowded in there and i had to talk to the mua
smile.gif
did you end up getting anything? hehe

That's so cool!! I doubt that will ever happen to me because i never post my pics on irish websites.. You guys should meet up more often now that ye know ye are in the same area
biggrin.gif

He he...that is funny!!!

I would definitely feel like I have seen a celebrity if I saw you on a vacation over there or in another country!

I might ask for an autograph.He he.......no i wouldn`t embarrass you!

Well that was cool Liz
icon_lol.gif

Kristina
wink.gif

Celeb sighting I would say Liz!

Originally Posted by Liz Today I went shopping trying to find an outfit for my upcoming group interview for MAC. sO I drove an hour and ahlf to go to the big mall that I like.
I wound up at the MAC freestanding store (surprise surprise lol). I saw a girl look at me, but I thought she was just glancing at me. She later came up to me and asked me if it was me from MUT!! hehe. it was looooch!! that was funny. i've never met anyone online like that. we chatted for a bit, but I had to ask a MUA something but when I was finished, I didn't see her
frown.gif

Loooch: it was nice to meet you! sorry I didn't get to chat some more or say bye! it was crowded in there and i had to talk to the mua
smile.gif
did you end up getting anything? hehe

Hi Kristina - how r the samples working for u?

Originally Posted by KittyM He he...that is funny!!!I would definitely feel like I have seen a celebrity if I saw you on a vacation over there or in another country!

I might ask for an autograph.He he.......no i wouldn`t embarrass you!

Well that was cool Liz
icon_lol.gif

Kristina
wink.gif

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Hi Kristina - how r the samples working for u? Thanks Rosie!!I love them all!!!!I haven`t found anything I want to send you yet, but your address is on my fridge so I am thinking about you.I really wanted to buy you Lash Perfection, but we don`t have it here.(He he been doing some detective work here)i know you like that one.

i am just so grateful for what you did for me you know!!
smile.gif

You are the best!!

Kristina
wink.gif

woohoo!! lol that is so cool... I would love to just run into one of you guys here in Tampa!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess woohoo!! lol that is so cool... I would love to just run into one of you guys here in Tampa! I would love it, too! If I ever run into you, Leila, we're going shopping, right!?
wink.gif
(Inside joke)

That's cool!! lol I've never bumped into any MuT'ers yet... but you all know my pics, so if you're ever on Long Island & you see me... feel free to come up and say hi! lol
wink.gif

Lol! How much fun. I hope to meet some of you someday, as well. I'm sure someday Marisol and I will cross paths. I know she's frequented the Ulta store near me. I think there are a few more gals in the SF Bay area..

redface.gif

how cool! the only MUTer i've met is salope (and my cousin, neta212, but she doesn't post).

Back