I met a MUT-er!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, that´s cool. don´t be so modest, Liz, you´re a CELEBRITY
claps.gif

I wished I would run into somebody from MuT when I´m in the US, but I won´t make it to CA or NY where a lot of MuTers seem to be from.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Cool story Liz!!! And btw Jen, I like your new avatar! thanks!
wink.gif

andrea, next time i'm in vienna, which will most likely be next year (i'm going to europe and we always take austriaair because it's much cheaper), we need to meet up
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer thanks!
wink.gif

andrea, next time i'm in vienna, which will most likely be next year (i'm going to europe and we always take austriaair because it's much cheaper), we need to meet up
biggrin.gif

OMG OMG...can´t believe somebody is actually coming over here. yesss sweetie we DO need to meet up. *lol* wow this got me pretty excited, even though it´s gonna be next year. (btw, I have never heard of austriaair before...do you mean Austrian Airlines?
wink.gif
)

Originally Posted by Jennifer thanks!
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

awwww. lucky! i wanna go! come pick me up! lol

Originally Posted by Arielle OMG OMG...can´t believe somebody is actually coming over here. yesss sweetie we DO need to meet up. *lol* wow this got me pretty excited, even though it´s gonna be next year. (btw, I have never heard of austriaair before...do you mean Austrian Airlines?
wink.gif
) LOL yeah, maybe it is that. usually countries have air in their name lol i wish i knew you a few years back because i was so bored in vienna with my GRANDPARENTS! lol

Originally Posted by Jennifer LOL yeah, maybe it is that. usually countries have air in their name lol i wish i knew you a few years back because i was so bored in vienna with my GRANDPARENTS! lol well I moved here only 3 years ago...but you´d definitely had more fun with me (I hope *lol*).

Originally Posted by Arielle well I moved here only 3 years ago...but you´d definitely had more fun with me (I hope *lol*). ohhhhhh, okay. definitely! LOL

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I would love it, too! If I ever run into you, Leila, we're going shopping, right!?
wink.gif
(Inside joke) HELL YEAH!! hee hee, sorry I totally didnt see this in here... I adore you Lisa!! You know that!!:icon_love:icon_love

that's cool that you met someone from mut! i don't think anyone else on here is from Houston.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet Lol! How much fun. I hope to meet some of you someday, as well. I'm sure someday Marisol and I will cross paths. I know she's frequented the Ulta store near me. I think there are a few more gals in the SF Bay area..
redface.gif

You betcha! We will definitely meet up and have some fun shopping. Maybe Liz will come with us!!

Originally Posted by Marisol You betcha! We will definitely meet up and have some fun shopping. Maybe Liz will come with us!! hehe. i will try! you know i like going to SF

Originally Posted by Marisol You betcha! We will definitely meet up and have some fun shopping. Maybe Liz will come with us!! MARISOL!! You're back!! How was Mexico? PLEASE tell me you have pics of hor great you looked at the wedding!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by MACGoddess MARISOL!! You're back!! How was Mexico? PLEASE tell me you have pics of hor great you looked at the wedding!! :icon_love I am back and exhausted but have this crazy burst of energy so I decided to check on my peeps on MUT. I have to develop my pics but I will definitely post them once I get them back. I had a ton of fun...

Nice story Liz, I would love to meet you one day too!

Marisol, welcome back. missed you!

Nicole-nice avatar! :icon_love

Originally Posted by juliet1985 wow that's a pretty amazing story - the world is soooooo small - unbelievable! Agreed
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Talk about small world, eh? hee hee...Andrea and Jennifer, that would be cool uf u guys could meet up. Better take pics
smile.gif

ah, liz, i just saw your post. missed it before! you can come to vienna, too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

emmylou, of course
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer ah, liz, i just saw your post. missed it before! you can come to vienna, too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

emmylou, of course
icon_cheesygrin.gif

yay, people come to vienna! all of you *LOL*
biggrin.gif

Back