I missed you!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, sounds like you're doing great! Glad you like it so much
smile.gif

Very nice Jennifer! I’m glad that you are back.

Do not question your boyfriend. lol
smile.gif
he is right

thanks, everyone!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Maja /img/forum/go_quote.gif LMAO @ Toby; he sounds like a keeper
wink.gif
Originally Posted by Teresamachado /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do not question your boyfriend. lol
smile.gif
he is right i hate when he's right
wink.gif

Oooh, I love Sephora! That's a fab job, and so glad it is going so well for you! It's great when you can combine a passion with work!

i so happy to hear that you new job is going well! i love that you bf understands you so well. good for him!

I'm so happy for you that you love your new job, Jennifer. I'm seriously thinking about going back to cosmetology school and becoming a makeup artist. I love grooming, but it's wrecking hell on my body.

We've missed you! And Toby IS right!
wink.gif

Glad to have you back here Jennifer! I'm not surprised at all that the customers love you cause you must be really good in your job at Sephora
smile.gif

I missed you too, Jen! I'm so happy for you that you are loving your new job!

Take care.

Yay!! I am glad you are liking it so much..makes it so much easier to go to work,,,
yaya.gif

thank you, everyone
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KristieTX /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm seriously thinking about going back to cosmetology school and becoming a makeup artist. if you really wanna do it, go for it. good luck!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kaeisme /img/forum/go_quote.gif makes it so much easier to go to work,,,
yaya.gif
definitely!

You are so lucky to have such a great job. OMG I would be spending my whole pay check there! LOL

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif You are so lucky to have such a great job. OMG I would be spending my whole pay check there! LOL LOL i haven't gotten paid yet, but thank god i've got direct deposit because if i had it in my hand, forget it.

Originally Posted by luvmylittleboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Glad your back & love'n your new job!!! thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif as most of you know, i started working at sephora on the 19th and i love it. i had no idea you could love a job so much, but i do. my coworkers are so sweet and helpful, not one nasty one, and even on my first day, i felt super comfy.
i work in a residential area that is very pricey, so i do get snobby customers, but so far nothing too bad. i waitressed for so many years, so i know how to deal with them. it's nothing new.

i got hired for fragrance, but since fragrance isn't too busy, they told me to feel free to move to color whenever and i think i help more people with makeup than i do in fragrance. i've even had customers ask me for my name so they could tell what a great job i've been doing. that made me feel so good
smile.gif

anyway, i've been tired and out of it, so i just wanted to tell you all i missed you and i'm back on track! i'm spending the rest of the night catching up on ALL forums, so excuse the massive posts i'll be making
wink.gif

something else i wanted to share: i was telling toby (my boyfriend) how i missed you all and can't wait to catch up and let you all know how sephora's going for me. the other night i was pretty cranky and i took it out on him and he was like, "listen, you're snapping on me for no reason, so why don't you just get off the phone, go on makeuptalk, and just catch up and talk to your friends on there and then you can call me back when you're done so we can talk like normal people when you've calmed down?"
rotfl.gif

aww how cute is he!!!! That´s a true MuTers bf, he understands what MuT means to us.I´m glad to hear you love your job so much, I wished I could come to NYC and buy tons of stuff from you!

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif aww how cute is he!!!! That´s a true MuTers bf, he understands what MuT means to us.I´m glad to hear you love your job so much, I wished I could come to NYC and buy tons of stuff from you!

thanks!
smile.gif

Back