I missed you!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We missed you also Jennifer. Glad you are loving your job at Sephora and your bf sounds so cute.

Originally Posted by canadian_gurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif We missed you also Jennifer. Glad you are loving your job at Sephora and your bf sounds so cute. thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by piyooster /img/forum/go_quote.gif Which Sephora are you working at?? Maybe I can stop by and say hi to you some times. 67th and 3rd!

aww how sweet - but he isn't a normal person.
doh.gif

shall I dare post the pic of him sitting in Barney's lap?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i was telling toby (my boyfriend) how i missed you all and can't wait to catch up and let you all know how sephora's going for me. the other night i was pretty cranky and i took it out on him and he was like, "listen, you're snapping on me for no reason, so why don't you just get off the phone, go on makeuptalk, and just catch up and talk to your friends on there and then you can call me back when you're done so we can talk like normal people when you've calmed down?"
rotfl.gif

Originally Posted by luckylabonte /img/forum/go_quote.gif aww how sweet - but he isn't a normal person.
doh.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

hahahahaha! leave him alone
sleepyhead.gif

Originally Posted by luckylabonte /img/forum/go_quote.gif aww how sweet - but he isn't a normal person.
doh.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Well, look who showed up! Hello stranger!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, look who showed up! Hello stranger! yeah, only to make fun of her beloved cousin hahahaha

Jen, glad you like your job. I wouldn't be able to save any money working in Sephora...
laughing.gif

yess.gif
hiya! I have been missing MUT! but I have been so busy since I finally got back online, I haven't had much time to catch up. I miss everyone! Plus Jen keeps harrassing me about coming back. hahaha!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, look who showed up! Hello stranger!

Originally Posted by luckylabonte /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yess.gif
hiya! I have been missing MUT! but I have been so busy since I finally got back online, I haven't had much time to catch up. I miss everyone! Plus Jen keeps harrassing me about coming back. hahaha! Glad that you are back! I will even help you harrass Jennifer...
moa.gif

only because he tortures my daughter!
policeman.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif yeah, only to make fun of her beloved cousin hahahaha

LMAO @ what Toby said!!! I've been meaning to read this posts for AGES, but my MIL's PC was crapola! Anywho! Glad the job is going well Jen! Missed you myself even though I've been gone WAY longer
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lilla /img/forum/go_quote.gif Jen, glad you like your job. I wouldn't be able to save any money working in Sephora...
laughing.gif
thanks!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Glad that you are back! I will even help you harrass Jennifer...
moa.gif
Originally Posted by luckylabonte /img/forum/go_quote.gif only because he tortures my daughter!
policeman.gif
LOL

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif LMAO @ what Toby said!!! I've been meaning to read this posts for AGES, but my MIL's PC was crapola! Anywho! Glad the job is going well Jen! Missed you myself even though I've been gone WAY longer
frown.gif
thanks!
smile.gif

I just like to harrass Toby, not Jen.
moa.gif

He SHOULD be thankful for MUT since its the reason they met! Well and ME of course
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Glad that you are back! I will even help you harrass Jennifer...
moa.gif

Originally Posted by luckylabonte /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just like to harrass Toby, not Jen.
moa.gif

He SHOULD be thankful for MUT since its the reason they met! Well and ME of course
smile.gif

LOL very true!
thank you, thais
smile.gif

Back