I think I am falling in love with MMU... All over again!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thais how do you buy Urban Decay ??? They do not ship internationally and I have never seen it in any shops here in Poland
frown.gif

Originally Posted by agatapas /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thais how do you buy Urban Decay ??? They do not ship internationally and I have never seen it in any shops here in Poland
frown.gif
i buy it at sephora.com...

same happened to me... i started using MUFE Mat Velvet for a while... loved the look but it started breaking me out... came back to OceanMist and wondered what i was thinking by ever straying!

Originally Posted by korina981 /img/forum/go_quote.gif same happened to me... i started using MUFE Mat Velvet for a while... loved the look but it started breaking me out... came back to OceanMist and wondered what i was thinking by ever straying! and does OM give comparable coverage/oil control/staying power as MUFE Mat Velvet, korina?

Originally Posted by simplicity /img/forum/go_quote.gif and does OM give comparable coverage/oil control/staying power as MUFE Mat Velvet, korina? i think it gives better oil control than MUFE Mat Velvet + and the staying power is pretty similar. However OM doesn't seem to give as much coverage for my acne scars and red marks. There's something OM that other foundations (both mineral and non-mineral) don't seem to have that always calms my skin down and seems to prevent acne. I really wish it gave more coverage though. However i am still using the old OM formula. The new formula may be better (or not).

I stray occasionally, but always come back to MMU. My skin just looks better when I use the mineral makeup.

I'm so wierd, I keep going back and forth... I used my Lancome and MUFE foundations and loved them again. LOL. I change HGs every week I guess.
biggrin.gif

Back