I think I've found the perfect nude lip EVER!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
shiseido just released a new product called the makeup automatic lip crayon and LC1 is the perfect nude shade! it's a nice shiny finish, very lightweight, and stays on a long time.

it's pencil form, but goes on like a lipstick. it's also retractable, so no need for sharpening.

just thought i'd let everyone know in case you were looking for your perfect nude lip

Sephora: Shiseido The Makeup Automatic Lip Crayon: Lip Pencils

Reaction score
Ohh these look nice,thanks for posting and meking me NEED it rly bad,lol

Reaction score
Cool. Do you have any pics of you wearing the product?

Reaction score
Something that always works for me when I want a "nude lip" is applying a dab of (lightest) concealer and sheer lip gloss. It creates the sexiest nude ever. Then again the best nude for me is just some gloss.
Thanks for posting anyways!

Reaction score
Sweet deal! Thanks Jennifer! You need to visit me sometime after 11/16 so you can come w/ me to my Sephora and point out the good stuff LOL!

Reaction score
Very cool, a little pricey for me though. Right now I'm loving MAC's l/g in Illicit. So beautiful. Thanks for the rec Jennifer!

Reaction score
you're welcome

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cool. Do you have any pics of you wearing the product? i don't, but i will tomorrow if i remember!

Originally Posted by BeautifullyMADE /img/forum/go_quote.gif Something that always works for me when I want a "nude lip" is applying a dab of (lightest) concealer and sheer lip gloss. It creates the sexiest nude ever. Then again the best nude for me is just some gloss.
Thanks for posting anyways! i have this thing about applying concealer to my lips. it's too drying!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sweet deal! Thanks Jennifer! You need to visit me sometime after 11/16 so you can come w/ me to my Sephora and point out the good stuff LOL! oh, yayyyyy!!! that would be fun!