I Think Someone Stole my Beautiful Iris

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww, that sucks Kee and like Erin says- I hope makeup karma comes and bites her in the ass if she did take it!

Since I'm a mark rep I host mark parties and I am ALWAYS making sure all my stuff is still around, even if it is the demo products. Usually it's always friends and family, but you still never know and I don't want to accusse anyone of stealing, so I just have to keep an eye on it all. Some of my friends do have *sticky* fingers or will *borrow* stuff without even asking, ughh I hate that!

Originally Posted by ArtistryByErin /img/forum/go_quote.gif not cool!!! may the makeup karma gods rain down upon her a fluerry of pimples and cold sores!!!!! ive been told i should insure my kit, with my airbrush and all my cosmetics, i have several thousand dollars worth of makeup. i did a fashion show the other week and every model was ohhing and awing over my kit, i jokingly told them i was taken inventory before i left (but seriously i hated leaving it out of my site for any given moment). i work in a very ghetto mall, and our testers come up missing all the time, how lame do you have to be to steal a tester from the counter?? so i always hope that karma inflicts them with infection or an allergic reaction hahaha. hopefully she didnt steal from you, maybe it got knocked on the floor or rolled under a cabinet or something, but if she did steal it, it will come back on her someday! Hi,
Kee, I certainly hope she didn't steal it.

Erin, I also receive compliments about my kit. And trust me I will make sure that when I leave, I have all that was with me when I arrived.
icon7.gif

Back