I'm a boy but I want to look like a girl - I need fashion/makeup tips!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow you're cute. Check out Whatstyleistonickel on Youtube. He's a gorgeous looking boy too. He can probably help you out too.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif Monet you wrote something up for me once on the contouring. I remember it was a great write up you did. I will look. I did Right you ont his topic huh? Thats right I think I gave you a pic on shading & HIGHLIGHTING too Hmm Gotta get that again

Im In LOs Angeles, Not near TX Otherwise I would have loved to do your makeup
smile.gif

As for a Tut I Am Always asked about tutorials on different makeup but the thing is MAkeup I love & I have knoweledge of BUT Computers Well I have no knoweledge I never even knew how to upload pics before I came to MUT lol Would love to do some tuts Though!!

BTW GirlyBoy9 If you have any specific questions on makeup applications I'd be more than happy to help you out Send me a message !!
smile.gif

Lol darn it! Well if anybody is in TX and want to do my makeup, I would totally be your model for experimenting and stuff! Think of it as a challenge hehe
smile.gif

Hey welcome to mut!!! I think you look cute in your outfits,and i agree you have some killer legs
smile.gif

I would def watch some tut,they are really awesome and any other questions feel free to ask,as you see,the mut fam here is very helpful and swweet
smile.gif
Welcome again sweetie!!
rockwoot.gif

You're outfits look nice - the only suggestion I have has already been stated - just clean up the brow area, maybe even a slight arch?

Originally Posted by shyiskrazy2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif You look fabulous, but I would suggest a little tweezing on you brows to give you a more feminine look. I love your legs!!!
iagree.gif
I think you are very good looking and tastefully dressed. As suggested, pluck away some eyebrows to give them a feminine shape (by watching the tutorials or having it done by an expert the first time). That's the only thig, otherwise you look look great.

Hi J.,

Welcome I'm still a newbie here to but I have been dressing since 2001. The one thing that really helped me was a makeup book by Kevyn Aucoin called "Making Faces". It really heped me understand contouring and shading and the use of colors appropriate to your skin tone. He even had a section on makeup application for guys who wanted to look feminine. Kevyns died a few years back but both his books are like makeup bibles. Google "Making Faces" or "Faces Forward" they are still available online. Also this site is a treasure trove of great info.

Good Luck

Originally Posted by girlyboy9 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lol darn it! Well if anybody is in TX and want to do my makeup, I would totally be your model for experimenting and stuff! Think of it as a challenge hehe
smile.gif
. Pretty sure id make a much harder challenge but I wanna try it some day, and if any guys were rude id challenge them to a fight, they would most likely back down in case they lost to a guy in drag!!! Hahaha

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have no tips because I suck at makeup but Welcome to mut!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
hahahaha Yeah right!! and I'm the Good Witch of the East...... Don't listen to the crazy woman behind the curtain!!
biggrin.gif

You already have the look going and I also have to agree with others that it is the brows you have to work on even if it is just a little at a time. Everything takes time.
smile.gif

I wish you well with your start of wearing makeup. I hope you find the look you deserve and want.

Haha thanks! I've been on a serious diet for months so I'm glad I got that rockin body now
smile.gif

hi all, i been dressing like this for years now, since i was about 4 -5 years, however, i would like to learn more about makeups and diffrent type of cloths i can wear, i want to be able to go for a night out, but am not that confident i would pass, people say i would pass, but i realy think i need to get my confident up, am more a short skirt person, i will post some pictures when i take some, thanx

Have you taken any pics yet fiona? We all want to see!! I'll try and post some more pics on here too soon.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by girlyboy9 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey all, im a boy and I'm new here, my name is J. I also go by Christina though and I wanted to post a few pictures on here and see what yall think I need to improve my look! I'm horrible at makeup and I really need a lot of work, Ihave a few cute outfits I think but let me know what you all think! Thanks
smile.gif

xoxo

Christina

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/JUSTIN%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/JUSTIN%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ um do you have any friends who are in a situation like you? Meaning wanting to be a girl and if so, r they more advanced in makeup applications and other things? I would suggest to try that also..it's so much better to see it in person and how the application is done..Try Enkore on Youtube he does a fantastic job of transformation from male to female.. um no offense..the legs are fantastic looking but um a little well u know what I mean to say.. Then please post your makeover on here for us to see...thanks..

Lol I dont understand dior. My legs are fantastic but a little what? I'm confused! I should be meeting with someone i met here on MUT soon, so when I do I will make sure and post pics!

Back