Im so sad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh no... that makes me really sad. I'm so sorry. ::hugs::::
hugss.gif

Originally Posted by jmgjmg623 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I sure hope something can be done about this because that's just wrong! I'm so sorry Ricci. I know Im in shock
hugss.gif

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif They were not clamped
hugss.gif

In your original post you said the procedure was to be clamped so if they WEREN'T clamped, what did they do to botch it?Girl, I want to know everything they did because I intend to follow you along as you get this straightened out.

If you wanted them clamped and that's what you signed for and they cauterized, then you have not only a medical negligence but defaulting on a contract!!!!!

You can be upset and depressed right now because we are all here to be strong for you until you are ready to start fighting.

Then we got your back.
bringiton.gif

hugss.gif
Thanks

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif That is terrible! I am so sorry to hear that Ricci!
hugss.gif
when clamped there is still enough tube available to reattach , the tube has been cut or burnt off not enough tube to reattach at all I signed for clamps thanks for your wonderful kind words Originally Posted by Jinx /img/forum/go_quote.gif In your original post you said the procedure was to be clamped so if they WEREN'T clamped, what did they do to botch it?Girl, I want to know everything they did because I intend to follow you along as you get this straightened out.

If you wanted them clamped and that's what you signed for and they cauterized, then you have not only a medical negligence but defaulting on a contract!!!!!

You can be upset and depressed right now because we are all here to be strong for you until you are ready to start fighting.

Then we got your back.
bringiton.gif

Thanks
hugss.gif
Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ricci, i am very sorry for you
hugss.gif
Cut most of the tube out Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm so sorry to hear this Ricci!! So if the docs didn't clamp them like you asked, what did they do?

i am so sorry and angry for you, sweetheart. if there's anything we can do, you let us all know yeah?

Oh Ricci
frown.gif
I am so sorry hun.. that is terrible.. I don't know what to say.. I'm really feeling for you right now
hugss.gif

Oh my I'm so sorry to hear that!! I would defnitely sue. You can't go on doing a practice like that and expect people to just take that sh*t.

Gonna try to do something about this .. if it means trying to find medical records from 94 and seeing a lawyer

Again u are all so sweet

Hi Ricci, I was just thinking of something.

In 94, did your family doctor refer you to the OB/GYN that did the tubal?

You might want to talk to BOTH of those doctor's offices and see if they have any records of your consultation and/or surgical reports.

Or if either of them know where your records are kept.

Let them know what has occured so that they might be able to help you with some urgency.

Wow Ricci I'm so sorry that happened to you. I hope you are able to sue them for doing this to you. I hope you can get through this tough time.

hugss.gif

I am very sorry that you discovered that. Everything will be ok and even though you cannot physically have a baby, I think that you will be a great grandmother and a great aunt to the baby of the unstable mother that you previously spoke ok (I think she is your niece or cousin?) Keep your head up and chin up.

Thanks Aprill much appreciated
flowers.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am very sorry that you discovered that. Everything will be ok and even though you cannot physically have a baby, I think that you will be a great grandmother and a great aunt to the baby of the unstable mother that you previously spoke ok (I think she is your niece or cousin?) Keep your head up and chin up. Thank you everyone I didnt get to say ty to...

Back