I'm thinking of giving up my makeup dreams & selling my entire makeup collection...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheller- sometimes you say the most outrageous things in the world. this being one of them

Well if its true then you can take pics and post on the For Sale section. Good Luck with that.

OMG I'm having a heart attack. Don't give up your dream because of a guy u r still so young >< he sounds like he is very controlling sorry just saying coz I dont want u to get hurt later

This isn't a joke. Its just my attempt to make someone happy.

I know he is very controlling...but very loving & amazing. I just want a simple life that works. I can have the simplest most easing going life if I can be submissive & try to be perfect daily. It looks like the direction my life is taking. I'm not sure how ill feel in the long run. But I feel like I was born to make others happy. I don't want uncertainty about life. I feel like I'm in too deep in love to want to try to begin again with a new direction. But I am still thinking of selling, so I am serious.

Originally Posted by cheller /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't want uncertainty about life. I can tell you that by giving up your dream and only caring about the happiness of your guy will definitely make your life very uncertain and put ur future in jeopardy. And I am saying this because you are only 18. you are very selfless yet naive.

Life will be uncertain with or without him and NOTHING is simple. I hope someone close to you lets you see this.

You know that what you're saying is ridiculous. It's obvious in the way you're wording it.

That's my two cents.

I really don't want to sound mean or negative, but you really need to read your own post. If he's so amazing and loving, he should be pushing you to make your dreams come true also, not give them up...he should support you in all you do. The same that you do for him. A relationship is a TWO way street. As far as wearing makeup goes, I wear makeup for me my EX husband hated it, it was something for ME to feel good about myself.

Originally Posted by akathegnat /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really don't want to sound mean or negative, but you really need to read your own post. If he's so amazing and loving, he should be pushing your to make your dreams come true also, not give them up...he should support you in all you do. The same that you do for him. A relationship is a TWO way street. As far as wearing makeup goes, I wear makeup for me my EX husband hated it, it was something for ME to feel good about myself. I Agree!I'm not basing this on your age but rather the way you wrote your post you don't sound mature enough to really know what your doing.

I agree totally with the posts above. If this guy really WAS amazing, he would see that you DO have talent and stand by your dream as well as you standing by his. Never EVER let anyone tell you that what you dream does not matter. If someone truly thinks that they have no business being in your life. Seems like our lives are full of downers and negativity on a daily basis--we all need a partner who is the opposite of that, who is the one person who understands us, understands our desires, and never belittles them. If he truly loved you, your wants would be just as important as his 'set in stone' life. Get rid of this guy, follow your dream, do what you love to do, and The One will see that in you and will love you all the more for it.

Lol Ok Your BF is obviously a Lame & this whole "i wanna be Perfect Barbie" act is obviously Oh idk For attention!!! But your young so.... How bout those "Makeup" or "Kit" pictures nobody wants to buy Makeup they cant see??

This better be a joke.

When you love someone who wants to have a HEALTHY relationship with you, they'd want you to follow your dreams, because they already understand that the satisfaction of reaching a goal is what will truly make you happy and that happiness will only better your relationship.

You can't be happy with any other person on this earth, until you put YOU first every time.

If your bf were healthy, he'd understand this and would support you in your goals because he'd understand that a relationship is the product of two healthy and happy people.

Happy people make goals - submissive whiners don't. You do the math and figure out where that equation will leave you.

If you were already the type to dream, then I highly doubt you'll be satisified with the title of "housewife".

Anyone can do better than this guy, and this situation, so I know you easily can too.

No one can make you do or give up anything. We all get to make decisions in our life and we must eventually take responsibility for what we do with our lives. Don't make a poor choice that you'll regret later and regret taking responsibility for because of what someone ELSE wanted FOR YOUR LIFE. The only thing we uncontrollably have to do is die.

Shame on you for putting yourself second.

Back