Imaginary friends?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
did you ever have one... i never had one persay.. i just always talked.. like i had one.. lik ei would be talking to someone.. (but really noone) i didnt have name or anything for them....

but i loved the movie drop dead fred

Reaction score
I had an imaginary horse sometimes.

And I LOVEEEEEE Drop Dead Fred

Reaction score
for those of you who dont know what the movie drop dead fred is.. here is a small clip

Reaction score
i didn't have a proper imaginary friend, but I had stuffed animals and I had long conversations with them in my mind... till I was like 14

Reaction score
yeah i tlaked to my stuffed animals too! i talk to my real animals now lol

Reaction score
I had one, hes name was MONDO.My mom said that when I was 6 thats all I would talk about Mondo this and mondo that.I kind of remember but I wish I could remember it all.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif i didn't have a proper imaginary friend, but I had stuffed animals and I had long conversations with them in my mind... till I was like 14
same here... and I had barbie doll till I was 13:)

Reaction score
I talked to imaginary people when I was little but I did not name them.

Reaction score
I had one and her name was Susie. I don't remember it, but my mom tells me strories. When I was bad, I blamed it on Susie. My mom said one day I just came up to her and said Susie was dead and we had to have a pretend funeral. I think I was about 4.

Reaction score
I had an imaginary friend named Barnard and I even had a whole story about where we met on vacation and everything. As we got older though we just kind of fell apart and stopped having much in common. Last time I saw him I think he knew I was kind of avoiding him. I felt bad about it, but what can you do?

Reaction score
i didn't, but my son did. his name was william and he did very bad things and would tell my son to do bad things. he was only 4 so i really believed he was seeing something.

Reaction score
nope. i was too busy. i thought my friends who had imaginary friends were pathetic. but they wernt as pathetic as the kids who took their stuffed animals with them everywhere.when i was like 4 my cousin said pathetic and explained to me what it was. i kinda got the idea and really told my mom i couldnt go to school because the kids were "pathetic" I was a charming child
but ive found that of all my friends, im the only one who didn't "depend" on anything and im now emotionally the strongest. psychological breakthrough?

Reaction score
I am pretty sure I did have one, when I was really little...I just dont remember his/her name or anything!

Reaction score
hard to say. i did talked to my favorite stuffed rabbit called "blue rabbit". actually he was a cool friend, he always had good advices and kept me calm when i was angry and too excited. and also tell me when i did mistakes and earned some punishment.

Latest posts