Imaginary friends?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never had one but i think Drop Dead Fred is so cute
smile.gif

when i was little i love to watch cartoons and everytime i was at a bus i liked to imagine that they ride on a fox next to the bus

well I didn't have an imaginary friend, but my older sister would pretend to be someone else.. she was deadly serious about it, so I had to call her by that name and everything.. I actually really liked this other person.

Her name was 'Hearty the snail' Her dad was gus and they sometimes delivered batnail pizza.

We had a full on story about her and everything. I used to love it, my sister bought a chocolate heart at the supermarket once and I never saw her do it, and later, 'hearty' gave it to me as a present. I used to love it.

weird rosie haha..

nope. do love that movie though, havent seen it in ages! i remember it being a bit diff, all i really remember was dog crap on the carpet or something!

When I was younger, my friends and I used to joke around saying I had an imaginary husband named Frank. lol.

monniej= it is known that younger kids.. are apposed to seeing super natraul things.. no joke. i guess cause there minds and senses are so relaxed then what ours are or something.. like that i will have to look more into it...

wait i also pretended when i was younger i dated one of the backstreet boys.. and that he lived with me.. i actually talked to him lol..

I did. His name was John, I am surprised I remember. The only thing about him I remember is that I pretended he played games with me on the playground in school, tetherball mainly. I didnt talk to him, didnt want kids to think I was weird, lol.

no.. loved the movie Drop dead fred though! The actor that plays him was in a really funny sitcom that aired in englad a long time ago..does anyone remember that one? We used to stay with cousins in London and we would crack up !

I don't recall having one growing up, I made one up in the 8th grade so a certain girl wouldn't bother me. It was an on-going joke with the whole class, yet she seemed clueless. I named him Pluto, and she thought I was seriously! Unfortunately, Ms. Breeden killed him when she sat on him one day in English class LOL! It was a good laugh though for us all!

i never had one.

drop dead fred is classic! i have that in my dvd player right now lol

Back