Indiespensable

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my receipt email! I'm so excited, and I'm even more excited that this installment of Indiespensable wasn't pushed back, like a lot of them seem to be!

I got mine today, too. I really enjoy the extra, probably one of my favorites since I've been subscribing! And the book and the slipcover are beautiful, as always. I love Indiespensable so much. 

I almost squealed out loud at the next book. It's at the top of my TBR when it's released

Is anyone still subscribed to the Book Riot quarterly? I got mine today. I liked it a lot better than the last one, though

like the last Indiespensable it came with a water bottle, but unlike the last Indiespensable the water bottle is pretty cheap feeling.

I also got my Indiespensible receipt last night...can't wait to get the package!!

I am. Mine should be here tomorrow. Well I'm fine that it's cheaper. I can use that one for knocking around. 

And Bone Clocks is my read of the fall. Can't wait. And since it's David Mitchell I can't wait to get it.

I had a credit and a coupon so I purchased Book Riot. Mine should arrive any day so I am excited.  I was charged for Indiespensable today so I will have lots of books to read.  I hope Indiespensable has some fun book related items.  I really liked the water bottle in the last box. 

My Indiespensable box is due to arrive 9/9 and it weights almost 4 pounds! Is it me or does that seem heavy?  I'm so excited.  I can't wait to read the book.   

My Indiespensable box is due to arrive 9/9 and it weights almost 4 pounds! Is it me or does that seem heavy?  I'm so excited.  I can't wait to read the book.   
How did you find your tracking? I never can for Indiespensable.

According to amazon, the book itself is 2.2 pounds...so I wonder what else is making it so heavy? Maybe another book?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the tracking stuff. Mine is due on the 9th, too, but I wouldn't be shocked if it came on Monday (it's already just one stop from my post office)

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you find your tracking? I never can for Indiespensable.

According to amazon, the book itself is 2.2 pounds...so I wonder what else is making it so heavy? Maybe another book?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the tracking stuff. Mine is due on the 9th, too, but I wouldn't be shocked if it came on Monday (it's already just one stop from my post office)
Glad you found it! Fingers crossed mine comes Monday.

I had a credit and a coupon so I purchased Book Riot. Mine should arrive any day so I am excited.  I was charged for Indiespensable today so I will have lots of books to read.  I hope Indiespensable has some fun book related items.  I really liked the water bottle in the last box. 
Is there a current Book Riot coupon? I remember there being one a few months ago but can't find it anywhere. TIA!

Mine arrived today. 

The page that is autographed seems to be attached to the book and not part of the book itself (if that makes sense) and is specially printed with the Indiespensable logo. But I also saw that a lot of the other first edition clubs had this book as well, so I'm sure it was easier for him to just sign a bunch of pieces of paper rather than a bunch of books.

The extra was a copy of "Magic for Beginners" by Kelly Link, which I am pretty sure I don't already have, but I know it had been on my wishlist for awhile. I mean, I hope I don't already have it...I have way too many books.

@@CuriouslyAmanda We never really know when the next one is posted. Sometimes it's really fast others it's longer. They average one every 6 weeks or so. I know once last year it was only two or three weeks. I'm hoping they do something special since this one is #50.

@@CuriouslyAmanda We never really know when the next one is posted. Sometimes it's really fast others it's longer. They average one every 6 weeks or so. I know once last year it was only two or three weeks. I'm hoping they do something special since this one is #50.
Thanks; I've been stalking the page waiting for them to post a new issue but I never see it. I'm almost to the point of just calling to ask them.

Back