Influenster "Naturals" VoxBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received my confirmation email as well. I have been signed up with them since December and I have only received the Holiday box so far. I am very excited 
yess.gif

I was approved for this box, and just got an email saying it's on the way! yay!!

So excited! Great stuff in this one(pic):

*pic removed*

EDIT a few hours later: this may not actually be what we're getting.

Woohoo, got my confirmation this morning. The pic makes me even more excited to see what we get to try.

Just got my confirmation email!

Is that pic the actual box we're receiving? Or is that a past naturals box?

Quote: Is that pic the actual box we're receiving? Or is that a past naturals box?

that's what we're receiving, but I'm not exactly sure about the sizes. If we get those sizes, then this may be the best box they've offered yet.

EDIT: wait. I may be wrong. The link I got it from has 09/2011 in the link. Hrm.

Well damn. I *hope* it's what we're getting! lol

No idea, then.

Yeah. That was pinned 35 weeks ago on pinterest. so maybe it's not it after all. Sorry guys!

Originally Posted by fireflyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh well. If it's anything like that box I'll be ecstatic!
me too. that's the nicest one I've seen so far.

No confirmation for me, but influenster DID mention on Twitter today that there will be a beauty blogger VoxBox! Maybe I'll get picked for that! haha. Probably not.

I got my confirmation email too, just a little late posting.  Excited!!!  I'm glad I got picked for this one (I'm always curious to try different natural lines) cuz I know I wouldn't qualify for the beauty blogger VoxBox (I have no blog!).  I bet the beauty blogger box will be a great one!  

I got the email to!  I am getting my 1st vox box.  pretty excited!  Have any of you ever received one of the "natural" vox boxes?  I heard that the last one was amazing.!  For those of you that have received vox boxes in the past, how many have you received?  This seems like a great program.

Got my confirmation the other day.  I can't wait; I love these review boxes.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh man, I'd love to qualify for the beauty blogger's box.  I know realistically there's not a chance, but I bet it's going to be awesome. 

I am fairly certain they don't know I exist. I must not fall into the category they desire.
I think that a lot of people got this one because of getting a MomBox.  I know my email said that, and because I have the green badge thingie.

Back