Inner Peace

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
For those of you having an INNER PEACE crisis follow what Dr. Phil suggests...

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me, and we all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the cheesecake, some saltines and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel.

Liz

Reaction score
hahahahahahahaha

well i finished the ice cream and the cookies

Reaction score
My friend sent this to me this morning and totally cheered me up!

Reaction score
LOL ummm wow Marisol

...come to think of it, there is still some cheesecake left in the fridge.

Reaction score
Oh this is tooooo funny! We must spread the word to everyone...that they may acheive inner peace also!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the cheesecake, some saltines and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel.

I didn't want to but I guess I'll finish my cookies and chips then...you know for inner peace.

Reaction score
That's great!

I'll have to finish a whole bunch of goodies when I get home!

For inner peace, of course!

Reaction score
LOL, That really cheered me up Marisol and it sounds like me with PMT! Bravo

PS, i feel like phoning Tam's mobile and asking him if he will bring me a Bounty bar back but on second thoughts ive already had one (red face)....lol

Reaction score
LMAO Marisol! This just HAS to go in the Jokes forum. Gonna move it over there now

Latest posts