• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

International Swap?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi!

I am from Portugal (Europe) and would love to find makeup pen pals for international swaps.

PM if interested.

Brands here:

- Sephora

- Kiko

- Clarins, YSL, Clinique, etc

- Bourjois

- Essence

- Caudalie

- Maybeline

And so on!

Hello everyone!

I am NEW here!

I leave between ITALY and GREECE so I have Access to italian (armani, versace etc borghese, pupa milano, kiko, nouba, victor moda) and greek (Korres, Apivita) cosmetic/perfume brands.

I also adore the niche perfumes and I can find easily  Acqua di Parma, Eau d'Italie, Nasomatto,  Lorenzo Villoresi etc

I would love to swap!

Hello Girls :)

I am from Germany and I would love to have a swap pal from UK, USA or Asia.

I write an online make up and fashion blog.

If you are interested PM me ♥

I would love to do a swap with you- I am DYING to get my hands on a sleek palette and some other brands that I cant get over here. Message me or reply if you are interested.

Hiya! Im in the uk an would love a swap buddy

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for an International swap friend (Im in Canada)  - You -  EUROPE, ASIA. Pm me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi! My name is Amanda and I am interested in doing a swap with someone in Asia.

Hi! My name is Stef, I'm from the U.S. (California) Im looking for a swap buddy from any part of the world:) .

I recently discovered this site. I'm new to this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm from the US, and i'm interested in doing a swap. I'm open to any country, but extremely interested in the UK. If you want to do a drugstore swap please contact me. 

Hello, I did a swap with someone from makeuptalk many times and i want to do it again! I am from central Europe and I want to swap with anyone (America, Asia, Europe), so pls send me a message if you are interested in it:)

Hi, I come from hong kong ,International Makeup Swap is a so interesting! Is anyone interested in found a swap with me, I want to swap makeup or some earrings or cat item thing (i love cat so much), some thing Girls favorite items!

Quick mod reminder:  Email addresses are NOT allowed in posts.  They will be removed.  All negotiations and communications should be done via MUT PM.  Thanks!

Hi all, 

I'm in Australia, and a professional makeup artist, and hoping a couple of people might be interested in becoming international swap buddies, after getting to know each other a little. 

I'm not sure how much we have here that others cannot get, but I know I can get Bourjois (that some have been asking for), among lots of others. 

I'm new here, and also a little cautious, so would want to chat, add to fb etc to get to know that people are real first :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Get in touch if you're keen.  :w00t:

Hi! Im in the uk and can get hold of pretty much most brands, including stuff like sleek (love their pallettes!), boots products (sanctuary, soap & glory etc), body shop, lush etc as well as usual drugstore brands.

Would love to do a swap with someone from the us or asia, message me if interested!

Im heading to hong kong and taiwan in october so even if someone can just point me towards some products i should consider i would be grateful ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi girls. I'm from Germany and can get a lot of products of essence, p2, catrice, gosh, lush, body shop, etc.  

I am interested in products from the UK or US. 

I am writing a beauty blog and would like to try some new products which aren't available here. This wouldn't be my first international and national swap and I'm happy to get a message if you are interested :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back