• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

International Swap?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ladies! I'm from the Philippines. I have access to Korean (Etude House, Liole, Tony Moly, Too Cool for School, etc.), Japanese (Shiseido, Shu Uemura, Cure) and even HK (Sasa). PM me if your interested. I'm particularly interested in US or UK swaps. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sweden here. I love swapping. 

I have got acces to some brands that you might not like Lumene.

I have read alot about milanis lipstick and would love to try some. 

Or something else. I like testing all kinds of new makeup.

Please PM me.

I'm in the US, and I'm looking for a very specific sort of swapping partner: Someone in Europe who can get ahold of the new essence trend editions when they actually launch over there. I'm obsessed with this stuff! We just don't seem to get everything in the US (either everything in a collection or every collection), and when we do, it's frequently way out of season, which makes me sad because I'm very seasonal when it comes to makeup. We just got the Floral Grunge collection at the beginning of July, for example, which is very, *very* springy (I think it was released in Europe in March).

Hello everyone:) i am in the UK and would be super grateful if i could do swaps with someone? International or in the UK! We could recommend our fave products and it would be great to meet new people through our love of makeup ... Let me know if anyone is interested! X

Hey,

I am from Germany. I did a few national swaps before, but I am really interested in doing international Swaps. So If You´re interested PM me :)

I really would like to find some more people all around the world who loves Beauty like me... And maybe find a few new friends...

I wold love to do an international swap.  Please just respond to me and we can work out the details.  I live on the East coast of USA.  I have tons of new unopened product, because I subscribe to beauty boxes.  I love skin and hair care products and makeup of course.  Looking forward to hearing from some International gals!

Kim Lane

Hi I'm from the USA specifically Chicago Illinois (mid-west). I would LOVE to do a swap. I am interested in brands like collection, borjouis, MUA.. basically things from Boots & SuperDrug?

We can set a dollar limit and then go for it... you can also let me know exactly what you want and I can get those things for you.

This would be so fun. Let me know if your interested.

I'd be willing to go first and ship if you'd feel more comfortable. Of course I'll give you the tracking info as well. Let me know!

Hi,  I live just outside of New York City and would love to swap and/or sell and ship any items you may want or need.

Thanks!

Hi! I'm actually German too! I live just outside NYC, and can swap/sell anything you need or want! I work for Sephora and Freelance so I have tons of products!! I always get new things to try almost everyday, I have everything!! Too much!!

Let me know!

This sounds like so much fun! I'm in Philadelphia, PA, USA. A international swap would be so much fun. I'm interested I'm trying some things from Asia. They are really innovative! Anyone want to start a swap for $50 USD?

I am from Central PA and I currently have a swap partner that resides in the UK. She and I have become good friends and thoroughly enjoy the products that we put time and effort into finding for one another and sending each other, generally about once every three months. I am looking for another swap partner who resides in Germany or in Australia as I would love to try Catrice cosmetics or some Aussie brands. If anyone is interested, please feel free to message me. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hello

​I'm French,I just introduce myself

I'm beauty addict,mainly beauty samples!!

I would like swap if you want,tell me what brand you prefer,what's europeen brand like you

and let's go!!!!

I'm in the US, IM DYING to try some UK brands, please message me if you are interested.  I really want to try rimmel wake me up foundation & concealer & blushes bourjois healthy mix foundation  and anything else you guys might love contact me!
Hi there my name is Marine, orinally from France but living in London, would love to do a swap with someone from the US ... Let me know if you are interested :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi everybody! My name is Marine, I live in London and would love to do a Uk/Us swapp! I go back to France twice a year so I could also send you French products. Looking forward to hear from you!

Hi ladies! I'm from the Philippines. I have access to Korean (Etude House, Liole, Tony Moly, Too Cool for School, etc.), Japanese (Shiseido, Shu Uemura, Cure) and even HK (Sasa). PM me if your interested. I'm particularly interested in US or UK swaps. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Still open for swap?

Back