• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

International Swap?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, alas I'm in South Africa,

we don't have as much variety as international stores like Sephora etc.

and online shopping is a big NO because customs just makes everything unbearably expensive (especially for a newbie MUA trying to build their kit)

So if there is anyone in the US/ UK etc that would be interested in supplying me i would love you for life :)

Is there an actual swap thread on the forum. Any link x Like charity I believe Glamour should begin at home <3

Hello there.  I am a newbie and was wondering if you'd like to swap with someone in the Philippines?  I subscribe to several monthly box subscriptions and I am addicted.  Always a pleasure receiving packages in the mail.  Private me if interested.  There's some interesting makeups in my country you might be interested in.

D

I love doing swaps! 
I live in the U.S. if anyone out there is interested in swapping. 
Just message me and such. I'm always up for a good swap. 

US <----> UK swap

I’m from the US and I just did a swap with someone from australia. She received my package, and even thought I have not received mine yet, (it’s still in Customs, we tracked it! ) I’m really interested in doing one from the UK! There;s so many brands I want to try like Sleek, Barry M & Bourjois. I mainly want to try drugstore items from there, but I am certainly not opposed to doing a swap with high end products. I would want a few months to put everything together, just because I never know what might come up financially.  If anyone is interested, please let me know at (Email removed, please read the Terms of Service.)

I’m mainly interested in someone who has done a swap before, because you never know who you can and can’t trust. So again, please e-mail me at (Email removed, please read the Terms of Service.) or reply to me on here 
icon_biggrin.gif

Hello, I saw your post here and I'm from the US an very interested in doing a makeup swap with someone from the UK. I just completed one with someone from australia and it was so much fun! If you are interested still, please email me back at (Email removed, please read the Terms of Service.)

I am from Canada and am very interested in doing a swap with someone - international or not! I have been in contact with two people before who said they wanted to do a swap but then lost contact with me. I have also mailed out a package to someone without receiving one in return. If anyone is serious about doing a swap, send me a message and I will give you my e-mail address!

Hey you guys! I would love to take part in an international swap! I am from England, UK and would love to do a swap with someone from the US! 

Hi everyone. I'm in the U.S and i would love to do an international swap. Location doesn't really matter, so if you are interested, message me on here

Hey beauties, I'm 21 years old and from Germany. I really love swapping and I have done one international swap and a dozen of national swaps. Last year I visited NY and I reaaaally love Sephora! In Germany we have a lot of awesome products (essence, catrice, astor). Is anybody interested in swapping? xx Jenny

I've always been interested in doing an international swap! I would love to get my hands on some Model's Own (shipping is far to insane for it on the website), Barry M, Essence, Catrice, Gosh, and Sleek. I'm from the US. So if you're interested just PM me.

Looking to swap with someone that can get Catrice makeup. I'm wanting to try The Absolute Nude Eye Shadow Palette. I'm in the UK, but can get some US items as well. 

Hello,

I am a 24 year old girl from Germany and I'd really love to do a swap. Maybe we could get to know each other a little bit before swapping. Location doesn't matter, but I prefer EU.

Some german brands are Catrice, Essence, P2, Alverde, Balea, Dr. Hauschka, Astor, Manhattan, Artdeco, but I can also get other stuff like Essie, Artdeco, NYX, Sally Hansen, Kiko...
We also have very delicious chocolate here. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'd love to try out Sleek, Gosh, Too Faced, Lime Crime, Bourjois, Urban Decay, mememe, Barry M, Orly... But I am open to all brands!

Maybe we could also stay in touch after swapping. If you're interested, please send me a PM.

I'm in the US, IM DYING to try some UK brands, please message me if you are interested. 

I really want to try

rimmel wake me up foundation & concealer & blushes

bourjois healthy mix foundation 

and anything else you guys might love

contact me!

Latest posts

Back