• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

International Swap?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by SvenjaChristina /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey Everyone!

I just joined this site as i´m interessted in an international (beauty) swap! I´m from Germany (Düsseldorf, if you know that city) and 28 years old.

Typical german Brands which are available: P2, Catrice, Essence, Nivea.... But also some chocolate like Milka or Lindt
icon_lol.gif

Would love to hear from someone!
Hi!

Are you still interested in doing a swap? I am dying to get some p2 and catrice. If you are please don't hesitate to private message me. Thanks!

Dianne

Hi Everyone,

i am from Austria and i am very interested in international swap - i would prefer someone from the US oder Canada. I can offer you brands like Catrice, Essence, P2 ,Manhattan, Flormar etc. - i also have a little beautyblog - so you can have a look on my blog (deleted link per [SIZE=medium]Terms of Service[/SIZE])  and see what kind of products i usually use for myself.

Xoxo,kittie

Hi :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm from the US and I was wondering if anyone international wanted to do a makeup swap? I can buy from sephora and all of the drugstore brands, so message me if you want to 

Originally Posted by hellokittie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi Everyone,

i am from Austria and i am very interested in international swap - i would prefer someone from the US oder Canada. I can offer you brands like Catrice, Essence, P2 ,Manhattan, Flormar etc. - i also have a little beautyblog - so you can have a look on my blog "Hellokittie´s Blog" and see what kind of products i usually use for myself.

Xoxo,kittie
Can you email me? I can't PM anymore.

Hi everyone,

I'm from Austria and I love make up. I am very interested in real techniqus brushes and other products from the United States. I am also interested in Inglot or products from other countries. Unfortunately, there are so many beautiful things that you can not get in Austria. if anyone is interested in a swap please contact me.

Originally Posted by AlexandraG /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello:)

I am from England and I am interested!!
I actually found someone to swap with.  Thanks though! I'll think of you when I'm ready for another!

Hello there!

I'm from Germany and I also like to swap. 
If there is someone, who likes to swap with me, 

give me a PN. <3

hi there i seen your swap msg on the forum and i just recently swapped candies and beauty products with sumone from germany and i have been looking for someone to do it with again from there! so if your interested please email me! my email is

and my name is Myra i hope to hear from you soon! xo!

Mod note: Please refer to the Terms of Service. For your protection we do not allow email addresses to be posted.

Hi there, I am from Canada and I have been looking for someone else to swap with, i just finished swapping with a girl i met on here from Germany and i enjoyed it sooo much that i wanna do it again! that was my second time swapping i swapped once before (which woulda been my first time ever swapping) and had a bad experience with the girl soe received my package and i received nothing so i hesitantly swapped once more with that girl from Germany and it turned out great and i hadda blast! so i am looking to do it again! preferably i would love to swap with someone that IS NOT from CAN, or the US, i would LOVE to swap with someone that lives international! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> some of the brands i have access to are Revlon, Hard Candy, Bonnebell,, Wet and Wild,Burts Bees, physicians formula, Stila, Almay, annabelle, Cover girl,  Loreal, Maybelline, revlon, Rimmel and MANY MANY MORE! if there is anything specific you want to ask and see if i have access to just email me and ill let you know!

so if you are interested in swapping with me please email me!>

deleted per ToS Thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon! xox :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Myra

does anyone on here know how to leave feedback from someone? im having technical difficulties!!! please help!
Thanks!!

Hi everyone - I would love to swap with someone who is an established member on this forum and/or an established blogger. I'm open to US, rest of Europe, or Asia :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi Everyone!

I would love to Start Swapping with other Makeup addicts like me! I live in Canada, I have several drug stores near me with brands like Marcel, Annabelle Cosmetics, Essence and the balm as well as revlon cover girl and we also have brands like Cargo Cosmetics, Anne Sui. I can also find items that might be on your wish list. I also have sephoras near me!

I have my Own youtube channel and I love to test out different products So I know a lot of great brands that I would love to send to my fellow make up lovers!

I am open to shipping to pretty much any where! PM me if your interested!

i dont blame you either the first time i ever swapped i got ripped off the girl received my pacakage and i got nothing! and we lived in the same country  so i was uber scared to swap with someone eles but i swapped one more time with a girl from germany and the important thing to do is talk awhile before you swap and set ground rules like taking pictures of the pacakge and receipts (cause some international shipping is UBER expensive to get tracking numbers) it is a scary thing but when it works out its worth it i think cause its really fun and its always exciting getting goodies in the mail! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ugh im such a newbie!! that msg was supposed to be a reply to someones post forgive my stupidness:p i am having issues figuring this all out:p

Back