• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

International Swap?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys,

i am from Germany, 22yrs and looking for someone from the US to swap.

I'm interested in drugstore + high end. can be just one, or mixed.

i love: covergirl, eos, kat von d, tokidoki, bath & body works, victoria secret, benefit, nars, too faced.... And i'm specially interested in drugstore skincare.

I can get mainly German stuff for you (catrice, essence, p2, Balea, Dr. Hauschka, Annemarie Börlind, Nivea, Garnier... - everything you want. also food stuff).

But I can also manage to get UK stuff (Sleek, Barry M., Soap & Glory...) and also french stuff (Bourjois, Bioderma, Le Petite Marseillais.... + everything on sephora.fr) for you!

I'd love to find someone to swap with!! just message or email me.

Hi everyone, i live in Georgia, USA..i have always wanted to do a swap and didin't know how to get started..if anyone wants to do one, message me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> location doesn't really matter

Hey am still very interested, my email address is (removed) or my Skype is (removed), this website is driving me insane already it's telling me I have reached my daily allotment and am no longer able to send u any private messages for today.

I am from Austria and would love to do a beauty swap

I´m 26 years old and live in Austria. I'd love to find someone to swap with!!

hey there

I'm a german make up artist, 33years old, love make up and always on the hunt to get to know more international products. I'm not really up to special items, cause I need to stock up my case with great colors, awesome quality, easy handlings. Beauty, tools and so on are welcome to.

looking specially for people from the USA, Canada, Russia

other areas are welcome as well.

thanx a lot

ela

Hello!

I'm from the US and I'm definitely interested in swapping internationally. Can you PM me? I told me that I hit my allotment for the day.

Originally Posted by miadoxanska /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi guys! I'm from Czech Republic and if anyone would like to do a swap with me would be amazing! 
heart.gif

Maybe you would like to try some brands like a DERMACOL, MANUFAKTURA, CATRICE, ESSENCE, ZIAJA, BASIC, RYOR, BIODERMA, MISS SPORTY, BALEA, CIEN, NYC (something), SEPHORA, YVES ROCHER, RIMMEL LONDON,..

+ Maybe we can send each other other stuff such as candies, jewerly, magazines, some goodies? Let me know!

(deleted link)
 I'm definitely interested. I sent you a PM.

Hey everyone 
heart.gif

I'm Jenny from germany and I like beauty-products from all over the world. Perhaps from the USA! 

I'm very interested in an international swap and I'm looking forward to make some swap-partner happy. You can tell me all your wishes from germany and i will try to realize it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Best wishes,  

Jenny

Hi Ladies,

I'm from Germany (Munich, maybe you know the Oktoberfest? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) too and looking for someone to swap with me. It would be best, if you are living in Europe because shipping to the US or other countries is very expensive :/

Maybe someone of you has a horse and want to swap some items for them too? Of course it's no condition ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you are interested of some german products, please message me - I'd be very glad :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Love,

Patti

Originally Posted by zuckergrafie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey everyone 
heart.gif

I'm Jenny from germany and I like beauty-products from all over the world. Perhaps from the USA! 

I'm very interested in an international swap and I'm looking forward to make some swap-partner happy. You can tell me all your wishes from germany and i will try to realize it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Best wishes,  

Jenny
Hi Jenny-

I received your PM. Is there any way you can send me another with your email address? I can't send out any PMs and I want to touch base with you.

Hey, 

My name is Caren and I´m 19 years old. I am from Hannover, Germany. I love shopping, cosmetics,food (CHOCOLATE - with mint) 
wub.gif
 and I want to swap this things with somebody. I want to "meet" and write with new people and discover some new cool stuff. 

It doesn´t matter where you from. It would be lovely when you are from the USA or England. But other countries would be great too. 

When you are interested to discover Germany and some nice german things then please write a mail. 

Love and hugs,

Caren 
heart.gif

Hello ;] I am interested in doing an international swap! I am from NY in the US and would love to try more products from eyeko brand! I have a sephora in my local mall as well as a few drugstores in walking distance! Anyone interested? ;]

Back