• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

International Swap?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All! I'm from Australia and if anyone would like to do a swap with me would be awesome! =)

Can you get your hands on Primark stuff? If you can I will be your swap slave!

Hi,

I'm from Holland and I would love to do a international swap.

If you are interested in Beauty, Make up and hair products or even Jewelry than Please Reply.

Hey there,

I'm from the UK. Would you consider doing a swap with me? It can be anything: certain English foods, clothes, makeup or hair products.

I need Lancome's Effacernes concealer in Clair II, I can't get it over here unfortunately because this shade isn't available to europe.

I work in a beauty salon, btw.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm from the US and I'll be going to the UK in December. PM me of you're interested in a swap. I may not have time to hand deliver things to people when I'm there but I can mail stuff once I'm in the UK.

Originally Posted by Tina /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey everyone, I'm from the UK and would love to swap with someone from the US please! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've never swapped before so would be cool to do one with someone who knows how it all works, lol.

I have a wishlist of things i would love to swap for.

Let me know if you're interested please! Thankyou:D

Originally Posted by MakeupCaKe /img/forum/go_quote.gif

HI Everyone!

I'm definitely interested in swapping with someone from The States as I've searched high and low for things that I want but to no avail!

I live and work in London, specifically around the big shopping haunts like Oxford Street and Bond Street as well as the infamous Westfields Shopping Centre (ie my second home!) so I have easy access to the big name brands. Also, a lot of the stores in London are either Flagships or similar like Harrords, Selfridges and John Lewis.

I know there has been a lot of talk about Sleek, Barry M to name but a few so if you are interested in swapping with me, message me and we'll go from there!

I know there have been horror stories of people sending packages away and never getting anything back but trust me guys, this is real. I am so so so desparate to try out alot of the US only cosmetic brands in the US that I am literally dreaming about them!

Thanks Guys and Girls :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

xxxxxx

Originally Posted by Bananarama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey there,

I'm from the UK. Would you consider doing a swap with me? It can be anything: certain English foods, clothes, makeup or hair products.

I need Lancome's Effacernes concealer in Clair II, I can't get it over here unfortunately because this shade isn't available to europe.

I work in a beauty salon, btw.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm from the US and I'll be going to the UK in December. PM me of you're interested in a swap. I may not have time to hand deliver things to people when I'm there but I can mail stuff once I'm in the UK.

Sure that sounds really great!

Lancome's Effacernes concealer in shade Clair II isn't available to the UK or the rest of Europe but it is available to the US. Once we come to an agreement would you mind swapping with me for what ever you want?

Since we don't exactly know each other yet, trust issues and all, I could send what you want first with a message if and when when you receive the item you request them I'm positive it'll be okay thereafter.

feel free to message me with anymore questions :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sounds great Hezzie, Lush products and Steam Cream is much cheaper over here if you didn't know already so if there is anything else you might want hit me with a message. We can get to know each other via skype either or googlemail (they also have a face-to-face feature). I don't have a facebook or twitter anymore since I had to concentrate on my studies and not to mention my job at the beauty salon. Oh, I also can get my hands on OPI, essie and other nail varnish brands if anyone else is interested.

Hi everyone! I'm new here, and I've been looking for someone to do an international swap with all over the internet, but so far, no luck
sadno.gif

I live in Europe and I would love to swap with someone in US. I can get pretty much any european brand, Catrice, Barry M, Sleek, Essence...and more of course
smilehappyyes.gif

So, if anyone is interested, send me a PM
flowers.gif

wave.gif

hi i'm from the UK and like everyone here a beauty junkie!!!!!

i would love to do a swap with anyone from the USA or KOREA 

i would love to try physicians formula, wet n wild, milani, many more in return i offer sleek barry m chocolates lol botanics skincare and any other brands you would like to try jus let me know!

hope to hear from someone soon xxxx

Hey lovelies!

I'm an American living in southern Europe and looking to do a new products swap with someone from anywhere! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can get brands like Catrice (my FAVORITE over here), Make Up Factory, Anny nail polish, Gosh, Essence, Rituals. 

I'd love to try some Catrice products!!! What sort of things are you looking for from the US? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But just an FYI...I will be living in the UK next month...so I might have you ship it to there...but I'll can ship you something from here...like the New Revlon Lip Butters (which are awesome) and L'Oreal has something really similar...or some NYX products. I'd love to do a swap for some Catrice...especially 410 C'mon Chameleon!

Omg that's just what ive been looking for, I'm in the UK and adore Jabanise make up!!!! Message me if ur still interested :)x

Hi there!

I know it was a while since this post so I wanted to see if you were still interested. I live in New Jersey, US and I would love to swap with someone from the UK. I have done at least a dozen International swaps. I also have feedback from makeupalley.com and I've done almost 100 swaps. If you would like to check out my feedback, my user name is diannekaye. I can get you products from the US that you can't get there. In exchange I am looking for various items from the UK, especially fashionista eyeshadows. If you could please let me know if you are interested or not in doing a international swap with me I would really appreciate it. Please let me know either way. Thank you for your time.

Dianne

Hi guys! I'm from Malaysia, and I would love to swap with anyone in US, UK or Canada :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can get any Asian brands like Etude House, Dolly Wink, Majolica Majorca, Kiss Me, SaSa. I can also get Inglot! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love to get some NYX, Wet N Wild, MAC, Urban Decay stuff. We don't have NYX or Wet N Wild here. & MAC and Urban Decay is SOOO pricey!

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Msg me if interested. Thanks!

Hey ladies,

I'm from Singapore and would love to do a swap with anyone in US, UK or Canada :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am able to get any Asian brands like Darkness, Etude House, Dolly Wink, Majolica Majorca, and SaSa. 

I would love to get Physician's Formula, Wet N Wild and Milani, pretty much the drug store products. 

Do drop me a message if anyone's interested. :] x

Back