• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

International Swap?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone! I am new here and I am very interested in doing a swap. I am a makeup artist and skin care therapist in Baltimore (Maryland). I am a very honest person and I would expect the same of anyone who would be interested in a swap. Products I am interested in are Barry M, Sleek, and Catrice to name a few. If you are interested in swapping let me know. I am a single mom and nursing student, so only serious inquiries only.

Hi! I would love to do an international swap ... if you are still looking for someone! I am in the US! What kind of products are you looking for?

I just joined the site, as I am interested in an international make-up swap. I am from London, UK. 

Hi ! 

I would like to international swaps too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />!

I`m from finland and we have stuff from the brands LUMENE, GOSH, ISADORA, NIVEA, 

MAYBELLINE, EVELINE, LÃ’REAL.... etc.

I`m willing to do mixed makeup/beauty products swaps.

I am from the U.S and would love to do a beauty swap. I am interested in Barry M, MUA Cosmetics and Top Shop beauty products.

Let me know if you would like to swap. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

im from Canada and i got some stuff to swap if anyone is interested! or i can purchase something you might want. email me if interested

removed

Myra Rzepa

Originally Posted by elizabethhaze /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've had so many wonderful swaps if anyone is interested in a beauty pen pal let me know :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

im from Canada.
I'd love to swap with someone in Canada!

Hey everyone,

I´m from germany and I´m really interested in an international swap. I love Make-Up and so I would like to try different products from all over the world. So, no matter where you live - maybe you would like to try some german brands, such as Catrice, P2, Dr. Hauschka or others. I´m also willig to send some chocalate or other stuff that you are interested in. I already did two swaps with someone from the US and it was soooooo much fun, that I would love to continue this!

Please leave me a comment here, if you are interested in a swap with Germany :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Lisa Simpson /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey everyone,

I´m from germany and I´m really interested in an international swap. I love Make-Up and so I would like to try different products from all over the world. So, no matter where you live - maybe you would like to try some german brands, such as Catrice, P2, Dr. Hauschka or others. I´m also willig to send some chocalate or other stuff that you are interested in. I already did two swaps with someone from the US and it was soooooo much fun, that I would love to continue this!

Please leave me a comment here, if you are interested in a swap with Germany :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I would love to send a beauty package to Germany, and to try some German brands in return. I like to shop and live near many beauty stores. I love skin care and do not mind if things have been used, so if you have extra products you want to get rid of you can send them and not spend your money. I can pick up special American products you might be interested in. 

I've joined this site not too long ago and noticed that people were talking about doing an international swap and I've wanting to do one SO BAD! I live in the States so anyone from the UK, Japan, Korea, China and etc. would be awesome. I was reading about people doing this and never receiving their package. That's horrible. I can promise you I'm REAL. I've done a swap before but with someone who also lives in the states. I make YouTube videos and would prefer someone who has a YouTube as well. Let me know! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd love to do a swap with someone (I'm from the States). I'd love to swap with anyone internationally OR also in the states. I just want a beauty pen pal! =) I would prefer if who I get involved with to do this is a little bit active on the community boards here & if you already have trader feedback, even better! shoot me a PM.

I would LOVE to do one as well! Let me know! My swap thread is in my signature and I can also purchase full size products for others in return. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Would love to do a swap with someone from America, EricaLisa55 I can get MUA,Top Shop and Barry M for you.I can also get Vivo,Boots no 7,soap and Glory etc. I'm from England but happy to swap with anyone really. Please e-mail me on email removed.

Hello all! I'm from the U.S. and thanks to the horribly wonderful influence of youtube, am a complete makeup hoarder and junkie! : ) I'd love to do an  international swap with anyone from Europe or Asia and could easily get you an assortment of products from the U.S. from the more well-known to the less talked about holy grail items! I'd be more than willing to chat as well if you'd  like some more info to assure yourself of my non-sketchyness. My youtube name is meara332. And while I haven't posted any videos, you can tell from all my subscriptions that I'm deep into cosmetic appreciation! lol Hope to hear from you soon!!

Hi! i just joined this site, I am Alexa from Romania and I'm looking for a beauty pen-pal,too:)

I usually have and buy stuff from: Sephora- i like their own make-up line, OPI, Maybelline, L'oreal, Revlon, etc

but also these brands are easy to find here: Sleek, Beauty UK, Beauty Cycle, wet'n wild, Elf, etc

I love nailpolishes, especially the ones i can't find here, like Essie, China Glaze, Orly, Sally Hansen Nail Patches.

I would like to have a beauty pen-pal, maybe we can send each other other stuff such as fashion magazines?

So if anybody is interested in swapping/talking to me, I'm waiting for your messages !

Alexa

Hi guys! I'm from Czech Republic and if anyone would like to do a swap with me would be amazing! 
heart.gif

Maybe you would like to try some brands like a DERMACOL, MANUFAKTURA, CATRICE, ESSENCE, ZIAJA, BASIC, RYOR, BIODERMA, MISS SPORTY, BALEA, CIEN, NYC (something), SEPHORA, YVES ROCHER, RIMMEL LONDON,..

+ Maybe we can send each other other stuff such as candies, jewerly, magazines, some goodies? Let me know!

(deleted link)

Hey Everyone!

I just joined this site as i´m interessted in an international (beauty) swap! I´m from Germany (Düsseldorf, if you know that city) and 28 years old.

Typical german Brands which are available: P2, Catrice, Essence, Nivea.... But also some chocolate like Milka or Lindt
icon_lol.gif

Would love to hear from someone!

Originally Posted by Ldysyran /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi everyone! I am new here and I am very interested in doing a swap. I am a makeup artist and skin care therapist in Baltimore (Maryland). I am a very honest person and I would expect the same of anyone who would be interested in a swap. Products I am interested in are Barry M, Sleek, and Catrice to name a few. If you are interested in swapping let me know. I am a single mom and nursing student, so only serious inquiries only.
Are you still looking for an international swap?

Hi everyone!  I am in the US and looking for some new people to do some swaps with.  I am a REGULAR customer of Ulta and Sephora and many drugstores here in the states.  I am looking for some UK/Paris brands mainly, but open to just about anything that I can't get here.  Looking for Bourjois products that aren't available here in the US anymore.  :/

Message me if you are interested in a swap.  Thanks! 

Back